Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great beam, was delivered promptly and well packaged. Lovely colour and as expected as I ordered samples to decide the colour (well worth it). Will look great on our fireplace once installed! I will be purchasing more items in the near future!
Hi Chloe, It's great to hear the beam was as expected and that you found the colour samples useful. We would love to see you again.
Ordered samples for floating shelves. They were sent so quickly! Made my decision much easier and I can’t wait to get my shelves to complete my home. Thanks again.
Hi Shelly, We are pleased you found the samples quick to arrive and that they helped you make a decision. We hope you love your shelf order once it arrives.
This is a fabulous shelf. It was made really well and compliments our living room. Very happy customers. Good value for money.
Hi Rosalie, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled you found the shelf to be made really well and that it compliments your living room. We are pleased you are happy and we would love to see you again.
Prompt service and excellent quality.
Thanks for leaving us 5 stars, we are pleased you are happy with the service and quality we provide.
You do not do colour samples and you do not do catalogues to show my customers. I have asked for these every time.
Hello, I am very sorry about this. I can't seam to find any email from you, is it possible to send an email to info@traditionalbeams.com. You can address this to myself 'Rebecca' and I will be happy to arrange for one of our colour sample boards to be made up for you. We currently don't have a brochure but we are in the process of getting one made so once this is done I will be able to send you an update.
Exactly what we were looking for, top quality & great price. We haven't got it in situ yet so no pic, but would love to send one in the future.
Hi Lois, thanks for leaving us a review. We are thrilled the product was exactly what you were looking for. We look forward to receiving a photo from you!
Very pleased with quality of the traditional oak fascia beam I ordered. The colour was just right too. Order was delivered promptly and was well packaged.
Hi Angela, We are thrilled you love the quality of your oak fascia beam and we would love to see you again.
Really pleased with beam, exactly what we wanted
We are thrilled you are pleased with the oak beam and that it is exactly what you wanted. We would love to see you again.
We absolutely love our grey floating shelf. It's the perfect size and suits our living room perfectly
Hi Megan, Thanks for sharing a photo and a review. It's great to hear you are happy with the shelf, it looks brilliant. We would love to see you again.
The wood is simply beautiful quality. I was worried about fixing my shelves to the wall because it is only plasterboard, but the special option did the job perfectly - rock solid despite the weight. I would definitely recommend!
Hello, It's great to hear that the shelves were perfect for you and you love the quality and how they fit. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Excellent service, Quality and a great price. Beam looks superb
Thank you Ken for the 5 star review, Much appreciated. We are pleased you love your beam.
Fitted our oak 3ft by 8inches by 1.5inch floating shelf today. The fitting went exactly as per your instructions. The finished result is more than we expected, it looks really nice. Incidentally we are using the shelf as a mantle piece over our electric fire and hearth.
The ordering and delivery were easy and the beam arrived well packaged. It looks lively and came with full instructions for fitting together with the bits needed. Not yet put over my wood burner as still decorating but I can't wait to see it there. Much better looking than the previous fireplace surround and the room will look bigger than before.
Hi Claire, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are really pleased that you are happy with the way the oak mantel looks and that you found the ordering process and delivery easy. We would love to see you again.
Great service - product exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend
Thanks for leaving us 5 stars, it's great to heat the product exceeds your expectations and you would recommend us. What a lovely comment. Thanks again.
Good product Quick delivery Quality product
Hi Alison, thanks for leaving us a review, much appreciated.
Very easy ordering process, good communication, but most important the beams looks wonderful high quality work.
Hi Dace, We are thrilled you found the ordering process easy and that your beam looks wonderful. It's lovely too hear you can see the quality as we spend a lot of time getting them just right. Thanks!
Easy to install matches laminate looks good
Hi Louise,

Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear the oak fireplace beam you purchased matches your flooring and you're very happy with the result. We would love to see you again.
Purchased some sample pieces to check for the colour of the wood, before buying a beam. Very prompt service and reasonably price
Thanks for leaving us 5 stars, We are pleased you found the samples useful and reasonably priced. We look forward to seeing you again.
The website was easy to use, with full instructions on how to measure up your beam and how to care for it. Our beam was delivered on time, well packaged and carefully transported. Excellent customer service!
Hi Catherine, We are pleased you found the website easy to use. Thanks for leaving a great review. It's great to hear you found the instructions and how to care for your beam card useful! We would love to see you again.
Ordered and delivered within times scale stated and answered any questions I had very quickly , Finish is great ad looks Good in place .
Hello Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to share a review and photo! Your room looks great and super cosy! We are pleased you love your beam and the service you received. Thank you for shopping with us.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 876 reviews