Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Diane Burtenshaw
Brilliant website, perfect service, item exactly as required.
Ammie
Absolutely love my oak beam! I'll be telling everyone about Traditional Beams.com. Fast dispatch, good communitaion and fantastic quality. Thank you!
Susan Clark
Love my oak beam ... The company was really helpful with the brackets etc. Very quick delivery ... Now it's in place I don't know why I never didn't have one before it's one of the fave things in my house .. Thank you ... If I ever need another I know where to come .. Thanks Su
Stephen Baskcomb
Browsed the internet for an oak beam and went with Traditional Beams after reading the positive reviews. Ordered on the 10th July, a Sunday and the beam was actually delivered on Saturday 16th, a very fast service. The beam is excellent, pretty much as to the picture/description on the web site and good value for such an excellent service. Delivery was also quick and courteous. All in all an excellent service, highly recommended.
Mrs Pauline Davies
Excellent quality and 1st class friendly service. Very pleased and would highly recommend.
Michael Johnson
5starstarstarstarstar Excelllent though out can not fault one single bit. Great customer service, fast delivery, most of all outstanding craftsmanship! Happy customer = happy me contractor Will be using again
Thank-you for the kind words Michael, we hope to see you again soon!
Rebecca
Traditional Beams made a beautiful oak beam to go above my wood burning stove and it looks amazing! Freddie was extremely helpful in choosing the right beam to suit my room! Great service and would definitely choose Traditional Beams again!
Mark Jones
Product as described... very flexible with the delivery date. Looks great up on the wall.
Matthew Dorman
I ordered a 6 X 1.5" beam to dress my fireplace. The beam was very well finished looked fantastic and was dry. The fixing holes were placed perfectly accurately no lop sided hanging to compensate for. Very impressed with the service and with the product.
Ann Hodges
A great experience with Traditional Beams. I asked for an unusual size of beam and they were very accommodating. It arrived splendidly packed and looks great in our fireplace. Thank you!
Emma Osborne
To say I am happy with the beam is an understatement! It is absolutely beautiful & we have had many, many compliments on it from friends, family & people who have delivered items to our home on how nice it is.
Justin James
Great price for the mantlepiece. The fixings are a little questionable, though. It doesn't feel very secure, despite following the instructions to the letter and is angled down slightly with the weight of the beam at the front. I think I am going to have to put some No More Nails behind the beam to hold it flat against the wall. Also, it would be nice for the company to keep you informed as to the status of the order as well. I found myself having to ask what was happening after just over a week of no contact. I was then told it was ready for delivery, but I was beginning to wonder. However, the beam seems good quality, and the "light" finish gives it a smooth finish for which dust and liquids should be wiped off quickly and easily. I would use again, but might look closer at the fitment next time.
Thank-you for taking the time to write a review. We will certainly take your feedback on board with regards to the communication issue. With regards to the concealed brackets supplied with the beams, unfortunately they seem to be the best option available to us at the moment. If you think you would benefit from another set sent out please get in touch. I agree that some grab adhesive such as no more nails or similar would help solve this problem.
Angela Clarke
Good service and good value for money. Lovely product and even more importantly for DIY haters, easy to fit!
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 881 reviews