Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Really pleased with our new mantelpiece. It looks perfect in our dining room. I managed to break one of the fixings on installation but Traditional Beams sent a replacement immediately. Really good service.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Hi David, thanks for your feedback and photo, our beam has made your dining room look nice and cosy! No worries about the extra fixing we are always happy to help! Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
excellent serive and products updates of buying process a nice touch too

Alan (Herne Bay))
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Hi Alan, thanks for your review and photo, it looks lovely! We are glad you were happy with our service and end to end process - we hope to hear from you again in the future
beautiful beam at a excellent price
Hi Peter, thanks for your review we are glad you find your beam beautiful and our prices to be excellent, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
The wood and craftsmanship is outstanding. They fit perfects and have changed my room. Service was excellent despite lockdown issues.
Would purchase again.
Bree
Hi Bree, thanks for your feedback, we are delighted to hear you found the craftsmanship of our items to be outstanding and found our customer service to be excellent, it was a pleasure dealing with you and we hope to hear from you again in the future
Great product, easy instructions, very sturdy and they give a lovely rustic feel to our modern home which is exactly what we wanted. Can’t fault them, thank you so much!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Hello, thanks for leaving us a review and sending us a photo of your shelves - they look lovely! We are glad to hear they have added a nice rustic touch to your home! We hope to hear from you again in the future!
We ordered a beam for our fireplace and were over the moon when it arrived ! Beautiful piece of oak finished our room off nicely !
Would highly recommend this company
Hi Deborah, thanks for your lovely comments, we are thrilled to hear you were over the moon when you received your Beam and glad it has finished your room off nicely, they add lovely character to any room - thanks for the recommendation and we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Lovely good quality shelves and great customer service following our purchase when we needed some assistance. Would definitely purchase from them again.
Hi Daniela, thanks for leaving a 5* review, we are happy you find out items to be of good quality and found our Customer Service team to be helpful, we are glad you would return to us and we do hope to hear from you again in the future
Exactly what I wanted, very well finished, fast delivery. Would highly recommend Traditional Beams.
Hi Gary, thanks for your recommendation and feedback, we are glad we have provided exactly what you were looking for - we hope to hear from you again in the future, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
Extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship , love our beam ! Have recommended to my family who all loved the beam too !
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Hello, thanks for your feedback and lovely photo we are thrilled you can notice the quality of craftsmanship that goes into our items, thank you for also recommending us to your family we really appreciate it, we hope to hear from you again in the future
Thrilled with our oak beam really makes our lounge look special .Very good service was ready in the time stated .Thank you very much best wishes to all the staff at Traditional Beams.
Hi Lesley, thanks for your lovely review, we are delighted our Beam stands out in your lounge, they do tend to become a focal point :) we are also happy you were satisfied with our Customer Service and our dispatch times, it was a pleasure dealing with you and we hope to hear from you again in the future
I’m really pleased with the wooden shelves we got from Traditional Beam, excellent customer service and top quality workmanship. Will definitely tell friends to look them up if the ever need shelving👍😊
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Hi Wayne, thanks for 5* feedback and photo we are delighted you are happy with our Customer Service and can recognise the quality of craftsmanship that goes into our products. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Excellent product, delivered on time, and they look fantastic!
Hello, thanks for your feedback we are so glad you are happy with your item, thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Product excellent. Choice of delivery company not so good. Had problems with tracking and delivery day.
Hi David, thanks for your feedback. We are delighted you are happy with your product. Please accept our apologies you had a few problems with your delivery, unfortunately it is out of our hands when the products leave our workshop, however we are always at hand to chase up any issues with the couriers if our customers face any. Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams, we hope to hear from you again in the future
The Oakshelf was delivered when they said, well packaged and it was of super quality. It looks great in my kitchen. Feels very solid and secure with the fixings. I would definitely buy from this company again.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Hello, thanks for your review and photo, our Oak Shelf looks lovely in your Kitchen! We are super happy you are satisfied with the quality of your product and we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
I’ve been wanting some floating shelves in our downstairs loo since we moved into our house (7 years) but my hubby refused to make them and said I needed to find some that could go up in plasterboard.
Lockdown gave me the time to do my research and I found just what I was looking for on traditional beams. We wanted the shelves to fill the alcove so I contacted the customer service team about purchasing a bespoke length, which was easily sorted for us.
We got regular updates when our shelves were going into production and when they were ready for despatch and they all arrived within the promised timescales.
They were relatively simple to install and they look great. We’re really pleased with them 👍🏼
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Hi Trish, thanks for your lovely feedback and photo - they look great! We are over the moon we have managed to provide you with exactly what you were looking for - 7 years is a long wait but I can see the wait was worth it and your bathroom is now complete! Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams and we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Couldn't be more happier with my recent purchase from Traditional Beams. The quality is outstanding and looks beautiful. It has enhanced the look of our living room enourmously.
We were kept up to date with the progress of the order which arrived on time and extremely well protected.
Hi Ian, thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear you are highly satisfied with the quality of our Beam and it enhances the look of your room - our Beams are always guaranteed to stand out and complete the look of any room :) We hope to hear from you again in the future
Service was great and the Beam arrived promptly and looks amazing, couldn't ask for anything more!
Hi Hayley, thanks for your review, we are glad you were happy with our Customer Service and your Classic Oak Beam, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Absolutely beautiful, I can’t stop looking at it. I was little bit nervous about ordering online so when I ordered the grey rustic oak beam I was hoping it wasn’t going to be a block colour. It has a grey hue with the most beautiful colour of the natural wood showing through.
Would definitely recommend such a beautifully crafted price of workmanship.
Hi Nicola, thanks for your lovely feedback, we are delighted you are happy with your Grey Rustic Oak Aged Beam an can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into our products :) We hope to hear from you again in the future
The reclaimed Beam we ordered had all the rustic charm and character we were hoping for...... thank you!
Hi John, thanks for leaving us a review, its lovely to hear your Rustic Reclaimed Beam has added charm and character to your room, I'm sure it will be the centre of attention! We hope to hear from you again in the future
I absolutely love my new oak mantel beam. When scanning the website I also fell in love with the metal bracket shelves and bought 2 for my kitchen - they are such a feature of the room now.

very pleased
Hello, thanks for your feedback, we are delighted you love your new Oak Beam and Shelves - always nice to hear our customers are highly satisfied with their purchase, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams!
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,204 reviews