www.traderadiators.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.traderadiators.co.uk

Tell us how www.traderadiators.co.uk made you happy
BAD experience with this company, very unprofessional, lack of customer support and very rude on the phone. I would strongly suggest that you avoid this company at all costs, realistically when I say all costs you will quickly find that these are not the most competitive when it comes to the price. Best to shop around and get the same product for a lot less with a professional company who won't make your experience a nightmare. I managed to get the same units for 25% less than trade radiators and the communications were a dream in comparison to the blunt reaction I had with TURD radiators :-) mark my words "you have been warned" tread wisely!
www.traderadiators.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews