Trade Paint Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Paint Direct
Read Trade Paint Direct Reviews
Best price I could find for Owatrol and really fast delivery - what more could I want?
Ordered polyurethane varnish, fast delivery, excellent product for a good price. Highly recommend
I ordered a can of owatrol from trade paint and it arrived within 48 hours saving me any downtime on the job.
I tried to cancel my order as I didn’t think it would arrive on time. However through a quick response via email, I was assured the product would arrive on Friday the 6th. It’s now Monday the 9th at 14:00 and still no sign.
Maybe it’s the courier, maybe it’s a Covid thing. Either way it doesn’t reflect well on Trade Paint Direct.
Bought some Farrow & Ball paint - the prices on this site are less then elsewhere (about 10% less) - so unless there is a buy 3 for the price of 2 in one of the large DIY places - this is the place to look.
Have all colours available, in all finishes - not just the most popular.
Paint arrived well packaged 3 days after ordering.
Extremely helpful in helping me to obtain the correct colour and finish
This company turned my order around very quickly. Unfortunately there was a picking error but to their credit this was addressed immediately with the correct ordered item being dispatched in good time.
Probably the best place to buy paints etc from. Glad we found them!
Great product, very reasonably priced and a quick delivery time
Quick reliable service - thanks
Excellent value for money, well packaged and delivered quickly.Perfect
Speedy delivery. Well packaged. Excellent.
Thank you!
Good, clear information on the website and fast (albeit a little expensive) delivery.
good quality and finnish quick dillivery and price good to
Excellent service and quick delivery
Very happy with goods and service
Easy ordering great price fast delivery
Haven’t received my order yet and was sent a tracking number which isn’t recognised !
Good prices and excellent service.
The product purchased was found easily on the website and is very good value with free delivery , packaged well , came within 3 days , good company will use again
Trade Paint Direct is rated 4.66 based on 508 reviews