Trademark Eagle Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle

About Trademark Eagle: Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

X
"The trademark eagle is very professional and efficient to get our trading name registered. I have been well advised from the beginning and till the end. The fee is very competitive. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Xubin Ray Cochrane Beauty School in London"
Dear Xubin, we are very grateful for your excellent review and look forward to assisting you in the future. Best wishes!
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
"Prompt professional replies to all queries. After payment was made the filing was done quickly. In between if there is any issues they were quick to intimate us. Overall very satisfied. I just wish they can accept PayPal or bank wire transfer as additional payment option."
Thank you very much for your great review, we appreciate your time. Please be advised that we do accept bank wire transfers and can provide our bank details if this method of payment is preferred. Best wishes from the Trademark Eagle Team.
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
"We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars."
Thank you very much for your glowing review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with one. We wish you all the very best for the future.
PLEASEPAY LTD
"They we very professional, and I got my trademark. PleasePay.co.uk"
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, we are very grateful. We wish you all the best for the future and look forward to assisting you in the future should you need it.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 200 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access