Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

Great to deal with and very helpful.
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your kind review and have a great weekend.
Immediate and responsible answers.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your review and look forward to assisting you in the future. Best wishes.
The advice from Trademark Eagle was always prompt and concise. The team were always friendly made the process very easy. I have no hesitation in using them again and recommending their service. Thanks !
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your time and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
Working with Trademark Eagle has been fantastic. They made my Trademark registration a smooth and easy process. Their staff are very friendly and professional. They were always happy to help and explain everything I was unsure about throughout the process. Thank you so much Trademark Eagle team. You are the best!
Thank you Jana for your wonderful review! We really do appreciate it. All the best for the future.
Great service and really happy with the service...highly recomended
Thank you for your lovely review, much appreciated! We wish you a successful future.
The process of information and TM filing was made seamless and simple with trademark eagle. They shared information as and when required and provided prompt action/reply to any of our queries.
Thank you for tanking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated. Best wishes for the future.
Trademark Eagle goes above and beyond your typical firm. We are a US based company with work around the globe. They are extremely proficient in working with multiple countries and the entire team is always available. We value our relationship greatly with Trademark Eagle and are extremely pleased with their work with us for the past 3 years.
Thank you very much for your glowing review, we greatly appreciate it!
Trade Mark Eagle are very good at what they do. Honest and genuine advice. Although, the topic is so complicated, it was an excellent experience dealing with them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Dear Rhytik, many thanks for your kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Efficient service and very clear instructions and also advice on dealing with other organisations approaching me throughout the process.
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your review. We do hope to be of assistance in the future. All the best.
Trademark Eagle gave us the advice we needed to get our trademark registered in the quickest time possible, and then processed our application. Everything went as expected. Happy with service, would use again.
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Please do contact us if we can be of further assistance.
Great service, efficient and very professional. They are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Prompt, efficient service. Would use again.
Many thanks for your kind review. We look forward to assisting you in the future. All the best!
We used Trademark Eagle to protect our brand identity and register our trademark. We found the whole process easy and left it to the professionals. A short time later we received an email with the confirmation documents to show that our trademark has been registered. Overall, easy to do business with and very professional. Happy to recommend. 5 Stars.
Thank you very much for your glowing review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with one. We wish you all the very best for the future.
They we very professional, and I got my trademark. PleasePay.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, we are very grateful. We wish you all the best for the future and look forward to assisting you in the future should you need it.
No nonsense customer service with a skilled professional.
Thank you for your kind review. All the best.
I have my logo and I am developing my brand.
The web site was easy to use and following on from ordering the e-mails and phone calls were so helpfull. The whole process was very professional and efficient.
Thank you Robert for your kind review, much appreciated. All the best for the future.
informative, good and clear advice and they did exactly what they said
Trademark Eagle kept me informed every step of the way, they also advised me on the best possible classes for my product which was very useful and I did make use of this. They remained professional at all times and were very quick to reply to any questions that I needed answering, both by telephone conversation and email. Extremely helpful. A special thank you to Natasha, Sara and Donna for all their help.
Thank you very much for your flowing review Amanda. We wish you all the best for the future. If you require our assistance we are always at your disposal.
Very helpful and explained thoroughly what classes would be best for my business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We wish you every success and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 202 reviews