Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

info@trademarkeagle.co.uk

Unit 8 Valley Court Offices, Lower Rd,

Always a pleasure working with trademark eagle
We appreciate your time and review Chris. Many thanks and all the best.
Excellent service. Fast and efficient.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review, much appreciated!
After being quoted eye watering sums by local, high street solicitors, thankfully I found trademarkeagle. For a tenth of my mostbespensive quote they have delivered for me. Their staff are professional, knowledgeable, approachable and helpful and guide you through the tricky world of trademarks. 110% for the service. I have several businesses I am looking at but there will only be one point of call for me Trademarkeagle top notch. Thank you
Thank you kindly for your lovely review! We wish you every success for the future and look forward to assisting you with any further trademark requirements you have. All the best!
Excellent professional service, very educated in their field and always ready to help. Thanks you for a great service!
Thank you for your lovely review! We appreciate your time and wish you all the best.
Great service from start to end! Really pleased we got it passed! Would recommend you
Thank you for your kind review. We wish you all the best and look forward to being of assistance in the future.
Trademark Eagle helped us through the entire process. They always replied to our queries. Kept us informed at all the stages during the 6-8 month period.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind review which we greatly appreciate. All the best.
Extremely efficient, helpful and at a fraction of the cost of two firms of solicitors who quoted. Thank you. I'll be back for more work for you.
Thank you for your lovely review. We pride ourselves on providing a quality service for a reasonable price. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
Trademark eagles were extremely helpful, down to earth and we're always available when I needed them. Always responsive and quick to reply if I sent any emails. All in all I had a good experience and I will continue to do business with Trademark eagle in the foreseeable future. Many thanks in particular to Matthew Saint-Gower and Sarah Spearman.
Thank you very much for your great review! I will pass your kind words onto the rest of the team. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future.
nice service
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review!
Great service,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your kind review. Best wishes for the future.
Great people to deal with
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review!
highly responsive, friendly and honest
Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated!
Easy to deal with, responsive, straightforward, less 'jargon' than a lot of other companies I've used in the past.
Efficient and informative
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. Do let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Best wishes.
Easy to deal with
Process was smooth and easy
Very good service and easy to deal with
Thank you very much for your kind review Graham, much appreciated! We look forward to being of assistance in the future. All the best!
Simple and clear. Extremely efficient.
Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated!
Very attentively approach
Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can assist you again in the future.
From my first contact with Trademark Eagle they were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. It was good to speak to a person and not leave a message with some telephone answering service!
Thank you very much for your glowing review, We greatly appreciate it!
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.90 based on 202 reviews