Trademark Eagle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trademark Eagle
Read Trademark Eagle Reviews

About Trademark Eagle:

Trademark registration service providing market leading cost savings. Our specialists ensure that trademark registration is efficient, up to date and secure.

01223 208624

Ben
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 20th February 2018
X
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 12th January 2018
GUANGZHOU ZANEETA IMPORT EXPORT CO. LTD.
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 26th October 2017
Altitude Internet Technlogy Limited
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 18th October 2017
PLEASEPAY LTD
Exceptional service, Eagle made it in few weeks! A professional and swift engagement. Definitely the company of choice for trade marking.
Dear Hasan, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Very good service
Dear Liz, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Excellent service, very helpful and kept me informed through the full process from start to finish. very smooth process to register my trademarks. Would definitely recommend.
Dear Karen, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Great service, prompt, professional and personal
Dear Paula, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
I was able to get my brand name registered with no hassles and absolutely minimum amount of time required for the job. I highly recommend Trademark Eagle and I am going to use them again.
Dear Vikas, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Very helpful and friendly service, would definitely use again if needed.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Do let us know if you require any trademark help in the near future.
Thank you for your help as always!
Dear Hyunsoo, Thank you very much for the kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Excellent service
Dear Komal, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Very transparent, reliable and smooth service. We have been very satisfied with the entire process of the trade mark registration for the UK and Europe. Thanks for your help Kind regards Leon
Dear Leon, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Helped me through a process rather than just registered a trademark which was important as the process was very new to me
Dear David, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Reliable Business Partner
Dear Khalid, Thank you very much for taking the kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
It was such a great experience working with Trademark Eagle. They made it very easy and straightforward. Natasha in particular was extremely knowledgeable and her enthusiasm for the logo/TM was really encouraging and she was a pleasure to work with. I'm just working on a second brand now so I will definitely be using their services again in the near future!
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Dear Paul, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
Trademark Eagle gave excellent advise and kept me informed throughout the Trademarking process I would recommend them and for any future Trademark enquiries I will come straight back to Trademark Eagle. Thank you Trademark Eagles
Dear Natasha, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future
Excellent service
Dear Khalid, Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to be able to help you again in the near future.
The service was excellent. The guys kept me in the loop, which wasn't always easy during periods of time affected by Covid-19 restrictions in place
excellent service
Trademark Eagle provided an excellent service. They provided great advice and communicated with us throughout the whole application process. Very satisfied
The guys at Trademark Eagle helped me every step of the way to protect my brand / logo and made the process very easy. I'm very happy with the service they provide.
Thank you for your lovely review Richard, its been a real pleasure working with you
Trademark Eagle were very professional and handled our request to trademark our brand extremely well. Thanks for being so efficient.
Trademark Eagle 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Hi Ben, thank you very much for your kind review. Its been a pleasure working with you
In about +3 months Trademark Eagle was able to get my Trademark registered. The process was smooth. Excellent communication and great services! Will definetely hire them again.
Trademark Eagle is rated 4.91 based on 241 reviews