Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
Delivery was fast and the order was correctly supplied. However, it was difficult to tell exactly how the screens are designed from the website, and I ordered a floor/ceiling post unnecessarily as a result. Also the flipper screen hinge was not exactly as illustrated on the website. I think your website needs to be more precise.
Price
I ordered a glass shower screen for next day delivery on 21st November. Paid £30 for next day delivery. Am still waiting for delivery by 25th. Prob have to cancel order as it's missed deadline. Not impressed. Our fitter needed it as he is going away on 26th.
Website
Quality products and excellent delivery service
Website
10% discount on top of already low prices quick delivery and up to date information made transaction a pleasant one.
Website
Delivery was on time but the item did not have a 50 -40mm adaptor in the kit as described so I couldn't install . Also the shower outlet instructions look good but are really clear! The shower outlet does not lock into the base! For the price its poor!
Quick and efficient service
Website
Still waiting for waste to arrive despite being told waste and try would arrive on the the same day.
Delivery
Delivery arrived unexpectedly....so missed it,think nearly all online purchases give you a delivery date and almost a time 🤔
Website
Delivery come on time but bit were missing had to wait 2 days for next delivery I’m an installer I was there doing the work unless will not use again
Website
The delivery time was second to none. I ordered this item around 10pm and it was delivered by lunchtime the next day. The delivery man was one of the nicest people we have come across in this job. he was extremely professional, very smart and very helpful.
Website
Ordering process very easy and even though I’d made a mistake on not adding my house number which was quickly resolved after a phone call
Website
The delivery service and quality of product were excellent
I have still not received my order advised of a time slot today of 1 45 till 2 45pm as it was on its way!! Really? Quick to take money and make promises!!
Website
Great prices, faster than expected delivery and extremely helpful, knowledge and informative customer services.
Website
Phoned up and my order was dealt with straight away
Website
Quick, simple to order and at a great price
Website
Ordering is made simple, products are very good quality and delivery is extremely quick
Website
Placed my 1st order with Trade Wetrooms , order arrived the very next day, in quality packaging . I’ll certainly be using them again. A no nonsense honest company!
CONVENIENCE
Price
The chap on the other end of the phone was really helpful. He went out of his way to ensure my order was correct and shipped.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 560 reviews