Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Cheep prices.
Website
Great product at a very good price. Knowledgable staff on the end of the phone. It would of been helpful to of had a delivery date given at the time of order/dispatch.
Website
I phoned in a panick as I wasn’t sure what I needed for my wet room, the advice given was perfect and she was very knowledgeable. Everything was explained to me the ordering was easy and it came within 1 working day, thank you so much.
Website
Delivered within 1 working day of placing the order, excellent service!!
Terrible. Lost my order as they outsource to ideal bathrooms. Complete shambles and couldn’t give answers and questioned whether I could get a refund. Avoid due to outsourcing!!!
Website
Good service from start to finish
Website
Your website didn't work, but phoning a second time did.
Website
fast and efficient service.
Website
i am currently renovating an old cottage and find if difficuIt to go out shopping foe items, which are often not in store. This method of shopping is conenient and you get what you ask for. I Will be using your products again
Website
So far 5/5 but don’t receive the order for another 3-4 weeks.
Website
Quick delivery and great product!
Website
I bought a shower tray and fitting parts using their web site. I had the option to buys as a kit or to mix and match individual items. The prices were far lower than I had been quoted at a local show room. I have given 5 stars to Trade wetrooms where as in truth I would probably go 4 1/2 The half a star loss is because finding some items on the website were difficult. Also because delivery charges are a bit on the high side. Had I been buying from a well know auction site, I would have walked away from an £18 delivery listed item. Annoyingly I couldn't find 1 item and so intended to go elsewhere. After much digging I eventually I discovered that I could buy it from from Trade Wetrooms after all, but only after placing the order for the main items. I contacted the guys immediately, to be told that as the order had been processed I couldn't add to it. So I had to pay an additional £8:40 for the delivery of 2 tubes of adhesive. They could have come on the same van!! I thought they would have advised me to pay for it over the phone and stuck it with the rest of the order.
Website
Excellent customer service very helpful and prompt delivery..would recommend
Website
I looked at a few different companies that had the shower trays I required but trade bathroom had fastest delivery times, all materials arrived fast and priced very competitively
Website
I am presently having a wet room installed in my house and my installer is just that – an installer. So it is down to me, after discussions, to buy all the bits he needs. The website made it easy for me to identify the parts I wanted and didn’t bundle them with stuff I didn’t need (like a waterproofing kit) but did suggest all the parts I did need so I could check we already had them. The range of products available is awesome and greatly helped in offering alternatives to our original plan which will greatly improve the finished room. All prices were competitive and often the lowest I could find. The delivery was prompt and both drivers were polite and helpful. All in all the experience of buying from TradeWetrooms.com was a joy rather than the nightmare I have had from other internet vendors and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone wanting wet room/bathroom materials.
Website
Extremely helpful and very efficient
Website
Excellent Service. Fast delivery.
Website
The postage for 2 light, thin plastic strips was charged at nearly £20, when they arrived they weren't even packed in anything for protection. Admittedly arrived safely and as specified but the delivery cost was incredibly expensive considering the speed and quality of service. Only ordered from this company because nowhere else seemed to have the item in stock. Would not recommend.
Website
Great product would of arrived super fast if the delivery driver had left all the order! Not to worry trade Wetrooms sorted it out and everything arrived finally as ordered... Good work
The service from Trade Wetrooms was excellent. I was delighted to find that when I had questions the phone was answered quickly and the help and advice was friendly and professional. The delivery was made on the agreed date and the driver rang well ahead of time to keep us informed.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 554 reviews