Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
More Photos & Videos
Order came bang on time will definitely use you again as my supplier is starting to become very unreliable
Great price and very fast delivery. I ordered on a Wednesday at 3pm. I was suspicious whether the item would be in stock and delivered quickly, so I called to to ask about it. They answered quickly (even during COVID times) and said it might arrive Friday, but more than likely Monday. It arrived Friday morning. My only complaint (if that), is that I did not get any notification in advance that it would be delivered Friday. Luckily I was home.
Rating is based on fact that I ordered the item on Tuesday Morning and was not informed until after payment that the item was not in stock and due in on Thursday. I have received no new information as to when I can expect to receive it. Had I known at the time that it was not in stock I would have either ordered an alternative item or got what I needed from another supplier.

I cant really comment on some of the questions below as I have not yet received the goods
Customer service was my best experience, great team fast delivery
Customer services is good and the sale teams but they do need to sort out the way there supplier ships there Nuance boards as had three now damaged
Struggled to get through on phone but were coming to end of covid lockdown,I order was deleriverd promptly so cant complain
Great value for money and super fast delivery - couldn’t ask for more!
Trade Wetrooms (TW) came to my rescue and saved the day after being let down by another supplier, weeks of waiting and numerous failed deliveries, Telephoned TW, very helpful ordered online, easy, quick, painless and delivered within two days! Outstanding.., I’ll being using Trade Wetrooms in future 👍
I missed a product on order placed and when called they were very helpful to add the product on the previously placed order. The delivery time of the products where very quick and my plumber indicates its topQuality
Ordered some flooring for next day delivery paid the amount in full order got processed and went through no problem
Then got an email 4 hours later to say it will be with us in around 4 weeks
Don't understand why before you order or get the opportunity to get next day delivery does it not state
Still not received items after paying for next day delivery 3 days later. Some parts turn up as and when so I’m not happy please don’t state next day definitely if you’re careers can’t keep up with demand as I install bathrooms and would have purchased many more items.
This order was placed on the 24th and delivered on the 25th this is a first class service
Ordering online was relatively easy - I am hoping the items arrive in good time I have allowed 7 weeks before work starts so watch this space 🙂
Quick easy transaction. Box damaged at one end and not sealed on arrival. Hopefully panels are OK.
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT
Easy to order and quick delivery
Excellent service, very competative prices and delivery next day - all you want in a business
Super fast delivery, at very good prices, very happy with the service and wetroom product.
Fast reliable service, quality products easy to install.
A company with good customer services and technical support, a good all around service and company from ordering to delivery.
Prompt delivery but had to pay for it as it was bulky. Many Thanks
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 740 reviews