Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
NEVER AGAIN>>>> ordered materials for a wet-room, different thickness boards arrived to what I needed, basically told I don't know how to use a tape measure. treated like an idiot, loads of excuses and answers as to why I received a box with 3 boards in when I ordered 1 board, (extra boards "protecting" the "board I ordered" were next to the board not either side of it) how that protects I don't know. end having to play email ping pong with customer services who have an answer for everything and no solutions, . literally NEVER again. issue only resolved when I got angry. Smart arse comments from 'Jackon' are insulting to say the least.
Website
Good web site, fast service and delivery. All round good service
Website
From start to finish the service was excellent and really couldnt believe how quickly the items were delivered, 1st class and thankyou, enabled me to get the job done quicker than originally estimated
Website
hassle free ordering and excellent courier
Website
When installing a wetroom I always use trade wetrooms , they are so easy to work with , with top quality products!!
Website
Customer service go above and beyond as usual. Great delivery service !
Website
Helpful advice given, delivered good very fast. Unfortunately part of the order was damaged in transit. One call and it was all sorted out. Sent photos via email and goods were replaced in 24 hours, brilliant service in this day and age. Will def use this company again.
Website
Had exactly the product I wanted at a great price. Plus next day delivery - fabulous!
Website
easy to order, quick to deliver.
Website
Deliver on time. Technical & sales staff available and helpful.
Website
Good price and item delivered quickly.
Website
Not to impressed with the service ask for 1500 x 900 shows tray sent 1200 x 900 also no free delivery package was rip will not use this company again
Website
With a clear and concise web site my shopping experience was quick and easy, despite me me going for the free delivery option my order was with me within days. A great online purchasing experience!
Website
Website easy to use delivery prompt reasonably priced
Website
Let down by delivery company otherwise would have been very good.
Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required. I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either. The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call. Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website.
Website
delivery was very quick, I spoke to a few different members of staff and all were very polite and help full. product was good value for money too
Website
Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !! Very poor service.
Website
Tray hasn’t arrived despite booking the day off work yesterday with a message confirming it was coming yesterday afternoon! No message since to say when it’s coming.
Website
The product was a good price, the staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. We got the delivery on the preferred date. The only small problem was there was an item missing from the order, but I have been assured it will be sent out asap.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 554 reviews