Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service, super fast delivery - excellent!!!
Very good service. Got the supplies within two days. Only issue I had is one of the sealant pot had split in transit and they replaced it really quickly. It was my first time fitting a shower base so I got the whole system which was good quality and at a reasonable price. The instructions are simple to follow and there are also online videos that you can watch. Highly recommend
Dealt with Trade Wetrooms a few times now, and their prices and delivery are always great - especially when considering the 'awkwardness' of the products they sell - things could easily go wrong, but so far - so good! Will of course, use them again.
Excellent products and speedy delivery
Excellent service.
I spoke with two different people on the phone who were both very polite and helpful.
I was advised that although it is next day delivery as it had been a BH weekend that the courier may deliver within 2 days which was fine with me. Delivery arrived at 11.00 following day.
Great price and fast delivery, will definitely be ordering again. Thanks
Easy to use website and helpful telephone advise.
Wasn't advised there would be 2 deliveries for 1 order
I called a couple of times to get more info and check stock availability. I found that the staff members I spoke to were very polite and helpful with my enquiries. I proceeded to place my order online and was given 2-4 days delivery time. I received an email the next day to say my delivery was scheduled for the day after. I was really pleased as it was quicker than expected, only taking 2 days. Everything was delivered I am very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely buy from this company again, and I recommend them.
We got the items delivered very promptly.
Quick to respond to chat questions. Good value and delivered as expected.
Have had stuff before. Good products
Very prompt delivery
We had no email or text to say when delivery was being made, name on the parcel was completely wrong and none of the boxes been sealed. tried to ring but no one would answer the phone.
Great efficient service very quick and reliable would recommend them
Great customer service and product information
Great customer service and very helpful people. The price was very competitive and they helped select the right product for me.
Quick delivery, great product!
Fast efficient service excellent quality products
Right product for shower, great communication and very fast delivery. Five star service
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 750 reviews