Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Click Here

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Website
"we Ordered on Tuesday it came Friday paid for next day delivery ? . Paid £30 and this was for it saying heavy item . The item was t heavy ? We rang wanting to know where the goods were at the person on the phone just said Hello not even saying the company name ."
Website
"Unbelievable delivery..actually less than 24 hours from order and that was "standard" delivery. Product just as promised and I am impressed by the quality of the items."
Website
"Great service around, the items were delivered in a few days and I am really happy with the quality and the price I played, would happily recommend without any hesitation."
Website
"Good price, got what I ordered and quick will be using again"
Website
"Needed delivery as soon as possible. Checked with customer services in stock, who were very helpful and delivered the next day."
Website
"Great products fast delivery"
Website
"I have not received the order."
Website
"Great Customer Service, super fast delivery"
Price
"Really helpful when I rang them ,prompt and efficient service. Delivered on time"
Website
"Quick delivery. Good quality products. When ordering the tray former I thought I had clicked on the image with the waste offset. The tray that arrived has the waste in the center. I don’t have time to exchange it now so will have to try and move the existing drainage. Other than that, all is good."
Website
"The price of the product was good. Paid for Next day delivery ended up being 3 days. Product arrived not in perfect condition, will make do, as unable to wait until another one arrives"
Website
"Fast delivery and Helpful on phone"
Website
"the photo online of the wetroom former that was on my order look no where near what I recived I wanted what the photo showed me a blue tray with four lines meeting at the drain No I got a white try with no lines made more for lineo not tiles Very disappointing"
Website
"Very curtious and polite."
Price
"Everthing was perfect from initial enquiry to deliver I am very satisfied with service"
Website
"No problem with this transaction"
Website
"Ordered online and delivered to site the next day.....what else is there to say. Great service"
Website
"Dana was happy to assist with my enquiry, listened to what I was wanting, reviewed my sketch and put together the order, confirming availability and the date of delivery – It was delivered on time, in good order and the silver travertine looks very good."
Website
"NEVER AGAIN>>>> ordered materials for a wet-room, different thickness boards arrived to what I needed, basically told I don't know how to use a tape measure. treated like an idiot, loads of excuses and answers as to why I received a box with 3 boards in when I ordered 1 board, (extra boards "protecting" the "board I ordered" were next to the board not either side of it) how that protects I don't know. end having to play email ping pong with customer services who have an answer for everything and no solutions, . literally NEVER again. issue only resolved when I got angry. Smart arse comments from 'Jackon' are insulting to say the least."
Website
"Good web site, fast service and delivery. All round good service"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews