Trade Vehicle Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Vehicle Parts

Tell us how Trade Vehicle Parts made you happy
Extremely happy with prompt delivery and the help with live chat to ensure was getting correct part as received one of eBay completely wrong will definitely be using you again
Came next day, great quality parts and works fine. Would recommend and will recommend to any of my mates who need new parts.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Was told via online chat that the item would fit my vehicle which it didn’t. They did not honour their 60 day free returns policy, they would not send me a returns note. I have had to pay for return shipping. They received the item on the 29 Feb 2020 and have still not given me my money back despite providing all proof of postage. I have now had to go through PayPal resolution to attempt to recover most of my money.
*Excellent Service *Good Prices *Good Quality parts
The part that i've bought arrived broken. I sent 3 e-mails, but no answer..... Bad service!
Bad service. No response on 3 e-mails
Simple, fast, efficient at a good price.....what more do you want !!??
Purchased replaced fog lights for 2012 BMW 1 series F20. Parts arrived promptly and fitted perfectly. Excellent price and service.
Great prices,quick delivery good products
Wrong part, ordered on 29 th Dec and sent emails and a phone call promising a return label to post the part back. No response so far. Appears to be a dodgy company. Do not order anything from this company as you WILL not get a refund.
Very good price easy to deal with fast delivery service Thank you. Tony
Still haven’t revived my order from 2 weeks ago and over ... there was no order confirmation. Highly disappointed. Wasn’t my money back, this website is a complete scam.
Car bumper arrived badly cracked, I had to escalate refund to paypal as trade vehicle parts would not respond to my emails, I have now got to pay the costs of returning bumper to get my refund and because it is nearly 2 metres long it is expensive to return nearly £25, shocking service from trade vehicle parts.
Fantastic service. Would highly recommend .
Excellent Great fast service...I didn't expect to get my package so quickly. Good Quality You guys are great!
Easy ordering. Part as described. Delivered the next day. Couldn't ask for any better. Great stuff.....
Great quality, very fast delivery excellent customer service.Best price. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Very professional team. Highly recommended!!!!
The item was super cheap....the guy that I was talking with was super fine .....everything came as described .......amazing
Super service, fast delivery , first to call for auto spares.
Trade Vehicle Parts is rated 4.18 based on 40 reviews