Your Price Windows Express Reviews

12PM
12PM
Click Here

Tell us how Your Price Windows Express made you happy

"I am very disappointed by their after sales customer services. We had bi-folding doors from them and one of the latches is not working any longer. I emailed the customer services 5 working days ago and got no reply. So I rang them and the woman said she would contact me back that was 2 days ago and she hasn't rang me back. They seem like a company, once they have your money, that is the end of you and their relationship and customers are left to deal with issues of their products. I will not use them again nor recommend them to anyone."
Are you Your Price Windows Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Recently had fitted origin bi fold doors , service was faultless , a no hassle approach to ordering ,great comms keeping us informed through out, fitters were professional prompt and we are delighted with the service and would highly recommend"
"visited showroom and ordered all windows and a front door for a 3 bedroom semi. Served by David who assured us that the door could be simply fitted by our builder , who recommended them to us. Windows were fine, then the door! So many problems. Firstly, it came with the wrong handle installed, luckily it was specified on the invoice. Had to wait another month and that was me phoning weekly asking for an update, always replying we'll get back to you but never did! I contacted you three separate times, offering to pay for someone to check the door when it was installed, as it wasn't closing correctly, and was told, three times, by a lady, to contact check a trader as it wasn't fitted by yourselves. However, after having and paying a door specialist who found that the 3 metal catches on the locks were installed, by yourselves, the wrong way round! We had even got locked out and had to call a locksmith out as the locks weren't connecting correctly, and still got told to contact check a trader when I phoned for some advice. Your customer service is appalling. I didn't have you fit the door because your fitting prices were extortionate. I certainly would not recommend you."
"Very prompt supply and helpful friendly staff"
"Very prompt supply and helpful friendly staff"
Your Price Windows Express is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews