Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Brilliant service by ANT very prompt and efficient service would recommend his service will not go anywhere else !!"
"Thank you to Ant the fitter grand job done Prompt efficient and very helpful Will recommend to all"
"Ant came out and changed some tyres on my focus for me absolutely class service fast and and friendly"
"Brilliant - they are prompt, efficient with great customer service - wish more companies recognised company service like Trade Tyre Services Midlands Ltd"
"Absolute legends helped me out of a sticky situation when my car broke down with a flat tyre ANT pulled over to help me change it and didn't ask for anything in return will drop some beers in buddy thanks again"
"Ordered 2 tyres in at 10.15am and they were delivered within 2 hours and then fitted in 15mins. Excellent service Jamie :)"
"Peter Williams Excellent service, Thank's"
"They turned up exactly the time they said they would, changed all four tyres outside my office. No hassle of waiting around in a draughty garage, brilliant! The fitter Jamie was very helpful."
"Ordered at 4.30pm on the Wednesday, fitted at 9m on the Thursday. You can't beat that. Brilliant service, and from a very friendly fitter (Jamie)."
"Fantastic service Ant was so accommodating and helped me with explaining fully what had happened with my tyres and the after care needed can’t thank you enough!"
"Had my tyres done by ant last week amazing service will definatley recommend to anyone who asks thanx ant"
"Gary was with us in no time and sorted out the double flat tyre roadside almost as quick as he arrived. Made what could have been an awful start to a day somewhat bearable! Thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic so professional . Ant is so helpful. Many thanks ant cheers mik B"
"We have used Ant for years and we always receive a speedy service and we would recommend to everyone."
"Ant is extremely helpful and always provides a speedy service."
"First of all, great value for money. Best prices around. Ant came to fit the tyres. Really friendly, and got the tyres fitted in no time at all. Will definately use again, and will reccomend to others."
"Excellent service off Anthony.. punctual and very friendly. Would highly recommend. Thank you"
"We use Trade Tyres for our Fleet vehicles and nearly always have Ant come to change the tyres from our offices. Ant is friendly, professional and efficient. Great service all round!"
"Excellent service! Ant is a lovely guy and is always very professional."
"Excellent, efficient and friendly service from Ant, will be revisiting soon for back tyre, many thanks Ant."
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.99 based on 205 reviews