Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

info@trade-tyres-midlands.co.uk

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy
Excellent service , came to my work and replaced 2 tyres for me..
All done within 10 mins and lovely friendly chap - thankyou Ant, much appreciated
I phoned Trade tyres on Friday morning to ask if they could check my tyres over, as I had very bad vibration from 55 mph onwards. And within 2 hours I was happy when The trade tyres van turned up, an hour befor the time slot, and I was even happier when I saw that it was Ant mills, because I know how efficient & very professional he is from previous call outs. Anyway 3 tyres were badly out of balance & the fourth one was faulty, so I decided to have 2 new tyres on the front & the other 2 rebalcened tyres on the rear. When I later took the car for a run on the A5 I managed to reach 85 mph. And it felt lovely. Ant is MUSTARD, I Deffinatly Recmend Trade tyres (Midlands) to anyone. They charge competitive prices and they’ll do the job wherever you are. Thanks.
Having used trade tyres before I had no problems using them again, competitive prices and fitting at home at a time to suit. Ant as always does a great job with a smile on his face.
Brilliant service
prompt and efficient
Ant has replaced tyres for me a few times now on various vehicles, always polite and nice. He has come to my house and my place of work which is such a huge help. Competitive prices, can not recommend this company enough. Thanks guys.
First class service. Tyres ordered one day fitted early next. Honest and sound advice from staff. Professionally and cheerfully fitted by James in temperature below freezing. Thank you James.
had new tyres fitted at home.ant was earlier than exspected was all done and fitted before the time i was told he would arrive.great fitting.very reliable and great price.thankyou
Excellent service, called them at 7.30 this morning as I had a puncture last night and they came out and replaced the tyre within the hour, these guys are so professional and Ant who came out to us explained why he couldn’t repair it. They are completely honest and I wouldn’t use anyone else.
What a brilliant service. My sister recommended me to the company. Efficient and very competitive on price. Thankyou Jamie for your service.
James was punctual,friendly and professional.very efficient with no mess.I would definitely recommend to others thankyou.
I have been using Trade Tyres for several years now and have always found them to be helpful, with a wide selection of competitively priced tyres.
Every Staff member treat you like a valued customer.
Today it Was Ant who came out to change over to Winter Tyres and he was very courteous and efficient. I can thoroughly recommend Trade Tyre Services.
Had to call Ant out again to one of our vans, arrived promptly, job done. Great service as usual. Ant is a great ambassador for the Company. Well done Trade Tyres
Had two tyres fitted yesterday and Ant was as efficient and pleasant as ever. Have recommended Trade tyres to many people
Ant Mills came to my home & fitted 4 tyres to my wife's car new valves & balance, very quick & efficient service, Very competent fitter, Friendly chap.
If Carling made tyre fitters they would have made this one, Cheers Ant...…..
Turned up as required, very quick service, two tyres replaced and at a competitive price.
I've used trade tyres for years and can not fault them. Excellent service from Ant (fitter) and Jamie.
Would 100% recommend these.
Really pleased and thankful with the service I received. James was really helpful, friendly and did a really fast, super job.
I have had ant come out know for a few years and every time his service is faultless very efficient and helpful I think if trade tyres every lost him I would most definatly follow him to his next employer. thanks ant for all you have done

s miner
Brilliant service yet again from this company, have used them several times as have other family members. This last time though was an emergency, I had hit a pot hole on the way to a driving lesson and called them to see if they could help me at the road side as it was getting on for 4pm. Within 15 minutes Jamie had arrived with a new tyre and fitted it with no problems, also repaired a slow puncture in another tyre and I was back on the road within the hour! I lost one lesson but was able to continue with my other two lessons that night so did not loose anymore income. Can not praise them highly enough, keep up the good work!
This is the second time I have used Trade Tyre Services in 2 years and got to say how brilliant Ant is. Rang up got a great price for tyres, they arranged a time slot and arrived within the slot time. Ant rang to say he was outside fitted my tyres within 10 minutes.
Such a friendly pleasant guy, very helpful.
I would definitely highly recommend to anyone.
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.95 based on 223 reviews