Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

info@trade-tyres-midlands.co.uk

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy
The most professional , efficient , polite people . What a pleasure to find such a professional business . Many thanks
Competitive price and fitted on driveway. Excellent! Professional, quick, polite and knows what he is doing. Tyres fitted by Ant.
Cheap friendly and tiny the chap that came out was helpful and professional
Just had Ant visit work and replace 2 tyres for myself and then a week later visited home and replaced 2 for my wife. Excellent, friendly service and delivered on time and at the price quoted. I will be moving out the area, but will consider using Ant again if needed when visiting family.
Anthony from trade tyres was on time and professional. He went out of his way to help me and the job on my car wasnt as straight forward as expected. Thank you very much!
Trade Tyres are an exceptional company. Nothing is too much, prices EXTREMELY competetive, and totally professional. Outstanding service on every level. They even offer free coffee!
Ant came to my property to replace 2no front tyres. The locking nut key was missing so he spoke directly with the garage we purchased the car from then made arrangements to come back the next morning once I had the replacement key. I found Ant to be a perfectly professional, friendly and efficient man and nothing was too much trouble for him.

I highly recommend his service and will certainly call on him again in the future if we need anything.
The guy who came (Ant) was extremely helpful and even offered to follow me back to my house as I had left my wheel locking nuts there, he pumped up my tyre so I had just enough to get back and finished the job in less than 10 minutes. On top of all that it only cost £134 for a XL Continental sport tyre, call out and fitting. Would definitely recommend and will be going back to them in the future.
Ant fitted 2 new tyres to my Focus. Great service, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks!
I am extremely over the moon with the service I have recently received from the trade tyres team I had my winter tyres changed over at my workplace in hednesford I used the aa for my last tyres but now I have found this company I don't think I will be going anywhere else the technician Anthony was very helpful and respectful of my vehicle as I take a lot of pride in the cleanliness which he made sure the wheels where left in the same condition prior to him starting the job thank you Anthony look forward to seeing you in the future
Tony came out to check tyres on my moms car she is a elderly lady and has informed me that he was very polite and helpful and despite the fact he couldn't replace the tyres as it was a motorbility car he still checked her tyre pressures would like to thank him for his help a credit to his company!
If you have any interest in your tyres - and you should, as they are your only useful contact with the real world as you steer. brake and accelerate - then it is best to know someone who is keen, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly. Even better when they sell tyres at a very good price! Such are Trade-Tyres at Shenstone.
Their wheel alignment system is state-of-the-art and is applied to your vehicle with enthusiasm and explanation. Since badly aligned wheels reduce adhesion, increase wear and reduce control, it is a no-brainer to opt for their free check.
The improvement on my brother's Discovery 4 from their adjustments is impressive (he had some irregular tyre wear and inexact steering), and the price for four new tyres of his choice was much cheaper than I just paid for the same!!
I availed myself of their free check on my Mazda MX5 turbo while we were there (clean bill of health) and will be down there (it is 75 miles for me!!) with my Discovery 3 a.s.a.p. to check alignment on that.
Thanks guys.
We booked a 2 hour slot for The MXicanS MX-5 club for 4 wheel alignment. The service was very professional and friendly, showing us how the Hunter system worked. All our 6 cars were within tolerance apart from one, which just needed the rear adjusting. It was free to check each car, only charging for required adjustments. Thanks to Jamie & Mark for a great car club session & I would highly recommend this service to any car club.
Great tyre prices too!
Been using trade tyres for a few years always great service and very competitively priced. Rob came to my place work today to change a tyre and as always his service was great and the tyre was changed quickly and efficiently, thank you.
Just had Tony change 2 tyres, what a quick and efficient service it was, thanks Tony
Trade Tyres what can I say just brilliant!! give a fast reliable and courteous service, good selection of tyres to suit and good prices too, punctures also undertaken if possible, always helpful, good value for money and always there to advise if you have a question to ask. fit at home or work whatever your needs, best team I have ever used for our works now all the staff and families use Trade Tyres whenever they are needed.
Rose T at EHH
I have used Trade Tyres for a number of years and always find the service and price point to be excellent. They have rescued me a couple of times by coming out to my home when I've had flat tyres. I would not hesitate to recommend.
Great professional service, came to trade tyres through recommendations from friends after an appalling experience with kwik fit. I live in the Cannock area and would recommend to anyone to use their mobile fitting services. A huge thumbs up!
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.95 based on 228 reviews