Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I would like to recommend Ant ...he has come out to my house 3 times over the past years to change my tyres and has been very thorough and always helpful. Great service and always willing to that bit extra e.g. putting back my spare tyre under my van. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘"
"What and excellent service! Ant was lovely, arrived promptly and removed the screw from my tyre without the need to replace the tyre, which was very much appreciated. Cheers Ant you are a star!"
"Arrived it time slot allocated, James was polite and prompt rectification."
"Reserved a set of 4 Continental Winter Tyres, and they were supplied and fitted on time. This company is very professional. Staff and fitters are courteous and efficient. They are competitive on price and highly recommended."
"Booked to have two tyres fitted next morning van pulled up on time out jumped this man with a big smile introduced himself telling me his name was Ant, he did an amazing job neat and efficient he even checked my front tyres and put some air in them what a great team member to trade tyres with staff like that you can’t go wrong thanks Ant for a first class service."
"I had ant come out today and put 2 tyres on my Citroen c2 even though the tyres that needed to be replaced where on opposite corners he moved them so I had a matching pair on the same axle an absolute credit to his company and such a pleasure dealing with trade tyres thank you"
"Ant from trade tyres fitted some winter tyres for me this morning, he was on time, a very friendly gentleman, gave me advice too, very professional. Thank you I give you 5 stars *****"
"Called them out early Sat morning, fitter James provided a fast, pleasant and efficient service. Excellent, will certainly be using Trade Tyres in future."
"Very happy with new tyres fitted in no time for good price ! Excellent"
"The fitter, James, was extremely efficient and very polite and friendly, I "will" recommend your company to all my friends & relations."
"Great service - Ant was very helpful and fitted my new tyre in no time! I would definitely recommend these guys and use them again!"
"Great service. Came out with great speed. High quality tyres and competitive prices! Also James the gentleman who came to do the tyres had great customer skills and did them within no time! Would defo use again! Thanks all!"
"Have used this company twice in the last week.Purchased a pair of tyres price compared very favourably to internet prices.Also had a puncture repair in 20minutes. Great service great team."
"Had to abandon my car at the side of the road due to a completely flat tyre which meant the car couldn't be used. Called the office and booked someone out who made arrangements to meet at the car at a set time. Ant turned up as promised fixed the problem in super quick time and then I was on my way. Ant was really helpful and knew exactly what he was doing.. fab service guys thanks so much I will certainly be recommending you to friends and work colleagues :-)"
"Visited 1st time last week, usually go to ATS. Not a slow puncture on tyre, tyre was fine, but sealant required for rim and valve. Saved me new tyre price AND didn't charge for sealing. Ant and the team have my future custom & confidence & passed this on for others to go there."
"Brilliant service by ANT very prompt and efficient service would recommend his service will not go anywhere else !!"
"Thank you to Ant the fitter grand job done Prompt efficient and very helpful Will recommend to all"
"Ant came out and changed some tyres on my focus for me absolutely class service fast and and friendly"
"Brilliant - they are prompt, efficient with great customer service - wish more companies recognised company service like Trade Tyre Services Midlands Ltd"
"Absolute legends helped me out of a sticky situation when my car broke down with a flat tyre ANT pulled over to help me change it and didn't ask for anything in return will drop some beers in buddy thanks again"
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.99 based on 200 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access