Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

info@trade-tyres-midlands.co.uk

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy
This is the second time I have used Trade Tyre Services in 2 years and got to say how brilliant Ant is. Rang up got a great price for tyres, they arranged a time slot and arrived within the slot time. Ant rang to say he was outside fitted my tyres within 10 minutes.
Such a friendly pleasant guy, very helpful.
I would definitely highly recommend to anyone.
Have used these guys for years and will continue to do so. First class service everytime and today was no different; Ant came out and fitted two new tyres in the usual friendly, efficient way he always does - top marks!
I would like to recommend Ant ...he has come out to my house 3 times over the past years to change my tyres and has been very thorough and always helpful. Great service and always willing to that bit extra e.g. putting back my spare tyre under my van.
Thanks 👍
What and excellent service! Ant was lovely, arrived promptly and removed the screw from my tyre without the need to replace the tyre, which was very much appreciated. Cheers Ant you are a star!
Booked to have two tyres fitted next morning van pulled up on time out jumped this man with a big smile introduced himself telling me his name was Ant, he did an amazing job neat and efficient he even checked my front tyres and put some air in them what a great team member to trade tyres with staff like that you can’t go wrong thanks Ant for a first class service.
Ant from trade tyres fitted some winter tyres for me this morning, he was on time, a very friendly gentleman, gave me advice too, very professional. Thank you
I give you 5 stars *****
Great service - Ant was very helpful and fitted my new tyre in no time! I would definitely recommend these guys and use them again!
Yet another top quality service from trade tyres, needed a urgent repair and two new tyres. Got a call 15 mins before arrival and took Ant less than 20 mins to sort. A very happy chappy and very efficient. Will keep on using and recommending. Thank you!
The service we receive from Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is excellent, we find the company very reliable and the technician always delivers a brilliant service
Every time I have used Trade Tyres for both my vehicle and the company vehicles, it has been an excellent experience. Ant is usually the guy that comes out to us and he always provides a reliable, friendly and speedy service.

All the staff at Trade Tyres are always friendly and they provide quality tyres at great prices. Highly recommended.
CAN NOT FAULT THE SERVICE , TYRES FITTED WITH NO FUSS , THE FITTER ANT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB . VERY POLITE & PROFESSIONAL.
Had Ant come out to replace 4 tyres he was absolutely amazing couldn't fault him very friendly very quick service highly recommended will be using again :)
Brilliant, reliable service. Very good prices, highly recommended
Brilliant, professional, friendly service from ant . Wouldn’t use anyone else and will go back time and time again .
Excellent friendly service from Ant, will be revisiting soon for back tyres, many thanks Ant.
Used them twice now and will have no hesitation in using them again. Very prompt and easy to arrange. Ant the tyre fitter was very obliging and easy to get on with doing a thorough job. Thanks
Excellent service ,could not fault them. I have used them quite a few times now and will continue to us them for their excellent customer service.
always used them with all 3 cars I’ve owned and original recommend station from garage I get MOT from. They always come out quickly, they’re quick and efficient. Always recommend trade tyres. Most recent work was done by Ant and he was helpful and very nice.
Ant remembered me as we have never used any other tyre company, great service with a smile thank you
I was recommended to call Trade Tyre Services after having a flat tyre - and spare! I was recovered to Alrewas by the breakdown truck. I called Trade Tyre Services the following lunchtime and they were most helpful. They arrived at the car at around 0830hrs the following day and swiftly changed the tyre, also cleaning the tyre rim which was rusty and advised that could be why there had been previous challenges with that side - not a tight enough seal. They pumped up the spare tyre. All that, and coming TO US, for only £48. We were immensely impressed and will recommend them highly to anyone. Thank you so much.
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.95 based on 228 reviews