Trade Tool Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Tool Shop
Read Trade Tool Shop Reviews

About Trade Tool Shop:

Buy from the best, BIG brand power tools and accessories at trade prices, over 35000 products and 270 Big Name brands, nationwide next day delivery. Call us or order online today!

Tim.Ford@Dramco.co.uk

11L & 11M Park House, Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Tool Shop made you happy
Arrived safely as anticipated
Thank you for your prompt delivery. I will recommend you.
When trying to sign up and account I hit a problem with the site so ordered over the phone and got the account setup. Then had a problem in that my order was not shipped when it should have been. So why the 4 star good rating? Well due to good customer service in that once I phoned to chase the order the problem was sorted out for me within a hour or so with good phone contact from them and I was refunded postage and I did not have to ask for this but was given it, which goes a long way in my books. Items were well packed and as they should be, so though a bumpy start I am happy with the overall experience and would happily buy from them again and would be happy to recommend them.
Best price i could find on internet. Good service and delivery time. All worked well.
Very good service. The items arrived bang on time having been informed all the way through about the delivery process. I would definitely use Trade Toolshop again. Peter Gilman
I recently ordered a Hozelock autoreel from Tradetoolshop and found the process to be easy.When the item arrived, it was very well packaged and undamaged. However the one problem was the delivery time which was dreadful. I paid for next day delivery but the item was delivered four days later. This situation was probably the fault of the delivery company and I did get the money back which I paid for next day delivery. I would recommend the company but not the delivery service.
Very good prices and prompt delivery, however it was slightly confusing and frustrating to see the item listed as 'Last One', only to find that it wasn't, another one appeared on their website the next morning.
Internet web site was straight forward. Updates good and package delivered on day specified.
I ordered a few different items of which 1 was wrong. After a quick phone call the assistant confirmed there was an error in the delivery and the replacement will be to me within 24hrs. The item turned up as promised. There is always small errors but its how you react to them, good job well done in my case!!!! I will be definitely using your company again.
Quick delivery and well packed
prompt efficient service, will return
proper business like dealing, and the item arrived on time.
My on-line order was quickly and efficiently handled and delivered, at a lower price than many competitors.
The service was quick and efficient ,the person I spoke to was polite and gave me the information I required , I would use this service again.
Delivery service very good with interlink
Good price and speedy service!!
Good service, fast delivery, a free delivery option would be good if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, loads of other sites have this option.
First time user. Web site was easy to use and transaction smooth. Feed back after order could be improved. Order was early am on a Friday for a next day delivery. Web site reported "processing" which means nothing, goods failed to arrive on the Monday and only communication was late afternoon to say items were being shipped for following day. Not too good considering being charged for this service.
Sikkens arrived very well packed, & labelled clearly 'Liquids this way up', at 11.15, two days after ordering as advised. Very good! But, tracking e-mail info. arrived three hours later, after parcel had been delivered. Would still like to place an order again. valeriepayton@o2.co.uk
Goods arrived when expected but not sure if this was because I emailed asking when they were to be delivered
Trade Tool Shop is rated 4.8 based on 816 reviews