Trade Taps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Trade Taps

About Trade Taps: Tradetaps: Thousands of Plumbing products at trade prices | Super quick delivery | Outstanding customer service and product support

customer.services@tradetaps.com

11L-11M Milton Park

How would you rate Trade Taps ?

Website
"Order arrived promptly & with a very happy courier from Ideal. Toilet seat is great quality 7 fits well, my only gripe was that the spec mentions metal hinges, these were not included in the shipment?! I hadn't bothered contacting as the old ones fit fine, just would have been nice to have the entire shipment"
Website
"At the moment my review is neutral as I am waiting for your team to solve my issues regarding missing parts. Your reply to my complaint has been very quick so far."
Delivery
"Friendly people and helpful where possible. Competitive prices."
Website
"Goods were scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 12th April when requested. I then received an email saying they had tried to deliver with no answer. I was in all day!! The item ordered has just been delivered. The address label says the wrong house number! Thankfully the delivery driver used his initiative!"
"Item arrived eventually."
Website
"The item I ordered was sent to the wrong address"
Website
"Would of been a 5 if I had received what I had ordered. Excellent customer service from the gentlemen that took the order, but the warehouse let the service down by sending the wrong colour. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for the items I require. So as you can imagine I am quite disapointed!!"
Hello Jane
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately mistakes can happen occasionally, and I can only apologise.
As soon as your stock arrives, we will process your order at our highest priority.
Best wishes,
Website
"Items weren't actually in stock and took 2 weeks to come in (not the 7 as originally stated). I had to chase to see what what happening with my order."
Website
"They were happy to replace my order as I made an error however, the process could have been simpler and cheaper if they could have picked up the wrong item when they delivered the correct item saving me the trouble of repackaging and posting the original item."
Hello

Thank you for your feedback, this has been taken on board and passed over to the relevant team.

Website
"They had the goods in stock"
Website
"i haven't recieved my taps yet"
Hello Jim

Thank you for your comment, upon looking at your order, I can see the item you have ordered is currently out of stock, we are expecting these to arrive to our warehouse the week commencing 19/06/2017 as per our email sent on 31/05/2017.

Best wishes

Customer Services
Website
"Ordering process simple and item delivered on time - happy! However, toilet seat replacement does not fit with existing seat cover. So really need to be purchased combined. I fail to understand why the seat is available on its own but the cover isn't. If they need to be purchased as a part, don't sell the seat on it's own! This has cost me time and money"
Hello Lesley

Thank you for your comments, we do also sell Seat & Covers, as well as just the seats on there own.

I do apologise this wasn't clear for you.

Best wishes

Website
"Could give your customers more info on the delivery AM or PM would be helpful. Customer service was very good, he tried to find out but the courier could not tell him. I was told that they would phone me hour before. I NEVER GOT A CALL. They just turned up at my door. Lucky I hadn't popped to the shops."
Hello Susan

Thank you for your email, unfortunately we are unable to provide delivery times due to your item going out on our suppliers own van, they should have called you 1 hour-30 mins before delivery so i apologise for this, and i have passed this on to ensure this does not happen again.

Apologies

Website
"This was my first experience with this company, I can only say that it was somewhat disappointing! I was sent an email stating the item had been dispatched - five days later it had still not arrived. I emailed to advise this and was told they had tried to deliver the day after dispatch and that they had left a card- there certainly was no card left! I then phoned and explained that no card was left, was then advised they would deliver the following day. I asked them to leave in my Secure Porch, only to find they left with my elderly neighbour! Can only say I have found this a very frustrating experience. Especially when on the website it boasts "Quick Delivery" which seven days after dispatch is not at all quick!"
Hello Jackie

Thank you for email, i'm sorry you feel this way, your comments have been logged, and measures have been put in place to ensure this does not happen again.

Kind Regards

Customer Services
"Good quality tap although from the website it made it seem as though it would be delivered the next day. However it took Just over a week to arrive. This was quite misleading as I needed it quickly to get a bathroom finished. If I knew it would have taken that long I would have ordered from somewhere else!"
Good Morning,

We apologise that your order took such a long time, this is not the standard we strive to offer our customers if there is anything we can do to help please let us know,

All The Best,

TradeTaps
"Tap arrived in good time and in good order."
"The gentleman I spoke to on the phone to check availability was very helpful and ultimately took my order and payment over the phone. However when I pointed out that under your price match scheme my taps were £20 less at Taps uk he said he was not empowered to match their offer. This is why I have downgraded your rating to 3* and not the 5* your service deserved. If you promote a price match scheme you should at least explain why you can not match other's prices."
Good Morning Nick,

Investigating this we have noticed that the Competitor in question doesn't offer next day delivery also there delivery is upto 10 working days and change £10.00 whereas we do offer next day delivery and don't charge for it, we apologise this wasn't explained to you at the time,

TradeTaps
"Price was good with a hefty courier charge. Wasn't dispatched same day and tracking information came through after item was delivered. Pleased with tap."
"We had to make two phone calls to ask where the tap was and both times we were told delivery to us was imminent - but it wasn't. Something had gone awry with your system ! However, the tap arrived two days ago, thankfully in time for the plumber to fit it."
"Item was slightly damaged even though it was in a sealed box."
Trade Taps is rated 4.67 based on 1,171 reviews