Trade Taps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Trade Taps

About Trade Taps: Tradetaps: Thousands of Plumbing products at trade prices | Super quick delivery | Outstanding customer service and product support

customer.services@tradetaps.com

11L-11M Milton Park

How would you rate Trade Taps ?

"So easy and quick"
Price
"Easy to order, good price and quick delivery"
Website
"Simply by having what we needed, after searching high and low for a sink to match our existing one that had broken. Saved me £20-£30 buying one from elsewhere!"
Website
"ultra quick delivery - thank you"
"All very good"
Website
"Cheapest price for the sink, delivery amazing as he has delivered before 0700 each time and I have now had 7 of the same sink. Will use again as I'm in the trade."
Magdalena Politanska
Verified Buyer
Website
"At the moment my review is neutral as I am waiting for your team to solve my issues regarding missing parts. Your reply to my complaint has been very quick so far."
Website
"Great product for a great price. Fast delivery too. Thank you"
Website
"Good price and quick delivery"
Website
"Searched everywhere to buy a new loo seat, Ideal Standard price £105. Trade Taps price much lower so I ordered two so we would have a .spare. Ordered on the 11th, delivered on the 12th. What more could I ask for a great price and next day delivery. I would recomend Trade Taps to everyone."
Website
"Good prices prompt delivery"
Website
"Great customer service. Notified at each stage of transaction by email. Excellent product could not find cheaper on internet."
Website
"Great service, quick delivery, product as described."
Website
"Quick, efficient, easy - no brainier to use"
Website
"Excellent product at very competitive price. Delivered next day. Very pleased and will use again."
Website
"Easy ordering. Speedy delivery."
Website
"Quick delivery good product and good price, thank you."
Website
"Phoned to enquired and then ordered product, information and service given was second to none. Would highly recommend this Company."
Website
"I called with a question about the Mira shower tray. The staff member contacted the manufacturer to answer the question and was very prompt in calling me back. Purchased the shower tray and riser kit based on their suggestions. Would highly recommend this company as their customer service is very good and staff seem to be customer service focused."
Website
"I was looking for a small cloakroom unit with sink, I received a friendly and professional service. I requested a delivery date and yesterday, 30 minutes before delivery I received a phone call to say my item was its way. Excellent, cannot fault this Company. Thank you"
Trade Taps is rated 4.67 based on 997 reviews