Trade Counter Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Trade Counter Direct

Tell us how Trade Counter Direct made you happy

Brian
"Awesome product with and awesome delivery service !"
Spencer
"Item came damaged asked for replacement three times no answer did not read my email properly. Will not be using them again and if they do not sort out then getting trading standards involved. Spencer Nichol"
"Fantastic merchants, top quality tools at reasonable prices. Great delivery time. Can’t fault them. Cheers TCD"
"Trade Counter Direct online shopping is excellent. I bought a Hitachi 18V Cordless drill which was delivered on time, shipping was free and price was extremely competitive. I would recommend this company for great value high quality tools and I certainly will do business with them again."
"Bought as a gift so not been used as yet. Delivery was very quick ( impressed ) and price of item was very competitive. By experience so far wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and will be using again."
"Very fast and efficient service,👍"
Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback, We look forward to having you back in the future.

The TCD Team
"Great prices and good service"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving your feedback, We do appreciate all feedback.

The TCD team.
"I was a its tools all the way when it came to tools have used trade counter direct and have now have change/told my men to buy all our tools here as the prices is right and came on time and what I order. Ps the office lady is helpfully"
Hi,

Thank you for your positive review, We look forward to having you back in the future.

The TCD Team
"item arrived promptly and on time. Good service"
Hi,

Thank you for complimenting us on our speedy delivery. We do try hard to be quick and competitive for all our customers.

TCD Team
"If there was a disastrous star, i would have pressed it. Bought items, paid immediately. After 6 days they told me that they dont have the order because of Paypal mistake (but, like a miracle, when I sent them an enquiry they told me they just received the order), after another 4 days I ve texted them about the promise of fast shipping, the reply was "there is one item from your order which is not in stock" and i asked why no one inform me about this issue. (obviously no answers). I confirmed the order even with one of the items missing, passed 5 days and asked for an update (no answer), asked again the day after, they told me they passed them to the courier asap and will ship immediately so I asked for a tracking number. After 2 days they sent me the tracking number, I waited for 4 days and sent them an email asking why on the courier website there is no information regarding my parcel. Want to know the reply, Oh we are sorry but the courier told us that they cannot ship this item. And again, no one dared to even send an email. What a disastrous way to threat your customers. At least refund was quick."
Hi Josef,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experience and we are terribly sorry for your experience with us at this stage. As you can see from other reviews we do provide an excellent service normally and you can rest assured we will adjust our practices to make sure that this never happens again to anyone in a similar situation to yourself.

Unfortunately your location, MALTA, should have been picked up by our team and we should have realised that we cannot ship loose batteries to islands due to customs restrictions.

Either way this transaction would have resulted in your order being cancelled but honestly and with the sincerest apologies we should have dealt with it on the day of your order. We have taken this on board because of your review so for that we sincerely appreciate you letting us know.

Kindest regards,

The TCD Team.
"Easy good support"
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review, We look forward to having you back in the future.

The TCD Team
"Great communication and very fast dispatch competitive prices."
Hi,

Thank you for trusting us with your order, we look forward to having back in the future.

TCD Team
"Happy with my purchase would use again"
Hi

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you back in the future.

The TCD Team
"Excellent service goods arrived on time."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review.

The TCD Team
"Good web site easy to use the saw I bought is great it was delivered to a pick up point close to my home One of the main reasons I use TCD is the prices are always competitive"
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We do try and be as competitive as possible.

TCD Team
"Best price around bit slow on shipping but cost was great."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate all feedback.

TCD
"All went very well many thanks. Will be using TCD again"

TCD Team
"Item is what it says very pleased with the tool and the service"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving your Review.

The TCD Team
"Good company, fast and reliable"
Hi,

Thank you for Leaving your review.

TCD Team
"It was absolutely good service and customer dealing."
Thank you for trusting us with your order, We look forward to having you back in the future.

The TCD Team
"Paid for next day delivery received 3 days later not the best start But got a refund on the postage so not all bad Would use again"
"A Great Team with a powerful support ! Thanks !"

The TCD Team
"Good discounts Quality tools"
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate all feedback.

TCD