Trade Counter Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Trade Counter Direct

Tell us how Trade Counter Direct made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Gary
"My first purchase from TCD was a trolley Jack & I was sceptical as the price was really good but the Jack was perfect & the service was fantastic, I will 100% definitely be buying more equipment off them come payday."
Marcos
"Excellent website, and great item selection. Keep up the going work. Thanks"
"Awesome product with and awesome delivery service !"
"Very fast right product delivered on time"
"Great price, swift delivery for Surefire 2 blow torch."
"Good website, easy tonavigate and find items needed, despatched swiftly."
"excellent service goods arrived well on time very well packed"
"Still not received my order. Where is it?"
"Very good service from ordering to collection."
"I really like this set of chisels I had a set and left them on a job needed to replace them great tools the best."
"the ordering and payment was very easy the delivery very fast overall a good shopping experience"
"We were very happy with the product, also it came very quickly."
"Best prices, best customer service and very quick delivery. Great shopping experience and would highly recommend to anyone."
"Had a problem with my order due to a cheeky postman taking what was meant to be my delivery but when I contacted TCD I was greeted by a kind and helpful member of staff who directed me as to what to do, the same day I did as instructed and received the replacement the next day. Cannot fault them at all, would recommend to others to use this service!"
"Good Product - Very Fast Delivery. Would Recommend!"
"First class, best prices, super fast delivery, will get all my electric tools from TCD"
"The item was very easy to find on the site and it was a painless procedure going through the shopping cart etc. The item was delivered quite quickly and I was happy with the service they provided."
"Very quick and good price"
"Excellent buying experience, great prices, seamless checkout, speedy delivery, everything a customer might want! Will buy again and recommend further :)"
"Although I am a new customer to Trade Counter Direct their response to my order and their delivery time were both very good."
"Great prices and fast delivery, everything arrived as described, thank you"
"Excellent service, will definitely recommend and use again, thank you!"
"Arrived quickly. Informed everyday where my package was. Arrived as expected. Shame when I went back to buy a 2nd mult tool the price had gone from less than a fiver to nearly £90. what's that all about?"
Trade Counter Direct is rated 4.72 based on 409 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access