TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) Reviews

of reviewers recommend TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR)

Tell us how TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) made you happy
Very happy with agreed price for Honda Jazz Purchased (cheaper than all other dealers with similar age/mileage). Also Ryan found spare key found for car 1 month after sale and posted out to me.
waited a month to give review and pleased to say the car and service are 10/10 recomended seller . will use again thanks
Ryan has offered to cover the parts needed to fix a car we bought from them 6 months ago even though he didn't have to
We bought a ford titanium in a very good condition. Excellent customer service provided by Ryan. Everything went very smooth and fast. We highly recommend TPV Bristol car sales.
Everything with TPV cars went very smooth, we bought a Ford Titanium in a very good condition. The owner Ryan gave us an excellent customer service. We are very happy with our new car.
Bought a lovely fiesta EcoBoost through TPV Ryan was really helpful - I financed it through AA and they were really slow and annoying but he did everything he could to speed up the process and in the end it turned out great! Cheers mate
Responsive, honest service from Ryan. Personal touch which reassured me. Answered all questions/queries promptly and professionally. Really happy with the car I bought at a really good price.
I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan at TPV to purchase a Honda Civic that I put a deposit on over the phone when I arrived at the garage the car was exactly as described and also MOT and serviced as agreed I am very happy with my purchase I put my trust in Ryan and TPV and it was all worth it I love my new car .
Brilliant Service Just purchased a new (to me) car as I have opted out of my company car scheme. Its been the first time since university I have had to go through the process. I would just like to say that Ryan was extremely informative throughout the whole process from my first phone call to me driving away from the premises. I also got a fantastic deal on my Honda Civic - I couldn't be happier.
A big thankyou to Ryan for the most stress-free and easy purchase of a car I have had in 60 years of trading in my old car for a newer one.Ryan is very pleasant to deal with,answering all my and my wife's questions in a most helpful manner.In particular he handled all the Log book and Car tax paperwork required by DVLA for both cars when we collected the new car which was appreciated.The Honda CRV he sold me is exactly what I was looking for, in excellent condition , with registered FSH and new MOT.Ryan also gave me a good price for my very old car.It was also nice to find someone who did'nt talk down to us pensioners.We highly recommend Ryan at TPV.
10/10 .... I Bought a seat Leon estate 2015 to turn in a taxi. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very polite gentleman after coming to a great deal on the car I’m more then happy with my purchase 3 months have passed and no problems ..
I was desperate for a car And a friend of mine recommended this garage to me I was a bit apprehensive because of these previous reviews on here but I feel from my experience with the purchase and the ownership of the car that I bought which had full dealership history and a new mot with no advisories AS PROMISED that this is a good place to buy a value for money well presented car will definitely buy again or refer my friends to Ryan at TPV
Had a great experience buying my fiesta from Ryan from tpv car was exactly as promised when I arrived would recommend using them for a good quality used car
Don’t understand some of the other reviews on here bought a Picasso 2 weeks ago was dealt with professionally by a gentleman called Ryan he done a great job from start to finish car is going great
I was also initially skeptical having read some of these reviews but having given Ryan the chance to explain his side of the story - I decided to give him the benefit of doubt and I'm glad I did. His service was great, he went the extra mile and assisted in showing me how some of the internal configurations worked on the Honda Civic I took on a test drive. As a result I ended up going ahead with the purchase of the car which I am completely satisfied with.
I went to buy a second hand Honda Jazz automatic car on last Friday. This I haven't have any experiences on driving automatic car. The buying experiences is very good. Ryan showed me the car that I liked. He showed me how to drive the car and then I have my go. He is so friendly and professional. I am very happy for the buying. I didn't feel he pushed me to buy. He just like a friend. In the end, due to I didn't have enough confidence to drive the car back on my own from the busy Bristol town center to my place. He offered to deliver the car on Sunday. He said he didn't want anything bad happen on me, he normally doesn't work on Sunday. He prefers to do something extra for me. I am very grateful. He also gave me a lift to Bristol bus station. I got my car on Sunday and I can have a little play in the area that I am familiar and learn to drive the automatic without extra pressure. Many thanks for Ryan. If anyone need to buy a second hand car, I will definitely recommend TPV Bristol.
I bought a 05 Honda Civic from TPV last week. Unfortunately within a day of buying the car, there was a problem with the gearbox. I spoke to Ryan on the phone who was very understanding and offered to get it into the garage as soon as possible or refund the full value of the car. In the end I settled for the refund with an option to rebuy if the work was completed before I'd found a replacement. Disappointed with the issues, but can't fault how Ryan handled the situation. He even refunded money for petrol.
As with many of those that have reviewed previously, my experience of TPV was not good and I was avoid at all costs. Salesperson was rude, abrupt and hung up on me. Once the car was delivered and I had problems he went AWOL and would not return my calls or emails. I was sold the car with full service history but discovered this was not the case. The paintwork also came off when I took it to the car wash indicating that it had been touched up previously. This caused me a lot of stress because I was stuck with a car I didn't want and no choice but to sell it back to main dealer at a loss because my calls went unreturned.
Not sure what these negative reviewers are about. I purchased a lovely Honda Civic from Ryan. The service was 2nd to none and I would recommend this business. I’ll also be back to purchase agin in three years. Great deals , great service.
TPV CAR SALES BRISTOL (BS3 2NR) is rated 4.04 based on 25 reviews