toysforapound Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend toysforapound

How would you rate toysforapound ?

"Amazing site can't believe the items I have brought from here got some fantastic bargins and great quality regularly shop here for treats for the kids I live this site and highly recommended to family and friends great products great service and a great site"
"Ordered about 20 items. For £1 each you don't expect major quality but 1 month on and nearly all toys are broken. The quickest to stop was a ray gun, less than 5 mins before it died. Also it appears some items are sold elsewhere together but these people are splitting them down and selling individually. When I buy a twin pack of something I expect 2 items not 1 of the 2 repackaged. Won't be ordering again."
"Very very happy customer. Great site for some great bargains."
"The items arrived very well packaged and got everything i ordered. Arrived very quickly too! Will definitely order from them again."
toysforapound is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews