Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Honestly can't complain too much but the shipping prices for a stuffed toy are kinda absurd. Rest of the website 10/10.
I am still waiting on delivery of item that I paid next day delivery for..... 4 days later
Brilliant prices and quick delivery
Good easy navigable website.
Very quick and easy nice gift
Easy to buy on this site.
Hope its delivered in time for Xmas!!!?
They sent wrong item. Promised to send correct item. Correct item then mysteriously out of stock even though showing as in stock on website. Promised a refund after receipt of wrong item being returned. Refunded after numerous phone calls and messages. Very poor impression to give to a first time user, (and last time user), of Toy Street. Dissatisfied and disappointed 😞
I haven’t received my package so I can not review the product, just the service.
10 Harvey Grove
Rodbourne cheney
very cute and shipping was fast! would highly recommend buying for any age
Excellent service, I recommend 100%,
Fast and efficient despatch.
Many thanks
Very pleased with our purchase. Delivery was quick
Great value and exceptional service. I was on the hunt for a Christmas gift and I noticed that there was a gift wrap option that other retailers didn't offer. I decided to give Toy Street a whirl - and I'm so pleased that I did! My gift arrived quickly and gorgeously packaged (saving me a job!). There was also an opportunity to donate a toy to a child this Christmas which is a lovely initiative and one that I took part in. I'd definitely order from here again. It was one of the most reliable and pleasant experiences I've had this past month - highly recommended!
Amazing easy service!
Super website, easy to navigate and use. Fast delivery of a well packaged game, arrived in pristine condition. The game is for a Christmas present so not played yet! Will shop again!
Item arrived quickly in perfect condition, great value too!
Easy to order, quick delivery, very pleased with my purchase.
Pleased will the service that was provided by your company
Easy to use website with lots of fun things for the kids. Items always well packaged and with fast shipping options it’s great for getting those last minute Christmas gifts.
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,904 reviews