Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Cute and cuddly, just as expected
Awful checkout process and update of basket - very painful and nearly lost the will to live with it!
Easy to order online and very quick turnaround in delivering the products. Can't really review the products just yet as they are for grand-children at Xmas.
Toy ordered and paid for waited 2 days for next day delivery
When I called them item out of stock
However money had been taken from my account and I have to wait a further 5 working days for my money to be returned
I could have purchased this toy from elsewhere but as it’s only a week before Christmas I cannot replace as I have to wait for refund which will not be here till after Christmas
My child is going to be happy for Christmas Not
Terrible service
arrived quickly great quality and perfectly soft and cuddly
Great price, fast delivery, great toy!!!
Ordered two teddies and both arrived in good time and are beautiful. Really soft and my kids with love them. Thank you
Arrived on time and well packaged. I think the children will be pleased when they receive their pressies!
Tommy arrived well packaged and in excellent condition, he seems well made and very cute, it's a Christmas present for my grandson .
The only independent retailer that had what I was looking for (I have been trying to shop small and/or local this Christmas). Fast shipping, well packed, hope my niece like it come Christmas!
Very easy website to navigate through. I would definitely use it again.
Finding things and ordering was easy.
Then the problem arose. Delivery, tracked, by Royal Mail. Email to let us know eta of delivery. Another email much earlier on the morning of the delivery date - we have delivered your parcel.
Not to us they didn't. Called Toy Street, they query this as the item is flagged as delivered. As I said, not to us. Ok, need to query with Royal Mail.
This has been in progress, or not, since 30th November. The parcel is still missing and I'm still waiting for a refund.
Sadly not impressed.
All good,fast dispatch.
Super quick and easy purchase. The game is exactly as described and was the cheapest place to get this one. Very happy customers
Brilliant customer service answered queries quickly
Brilliant service and lovely products ! Thank you toy street
Very happy with my purchase, quick delivery and item packaged well
Excellent service, didnt want to use the 'big boys'
Delivered quickly and packed well.
Arrived when it was due. Quality Brio
Quick delivery and competitive pricing.
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,830 reviews