Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
I hadn't used Toy Street before, but found they had a good selection of toys at reasonable prices. Dispatch was prompt.
Anna, thank you for writing this amazing review!
Bought the fantastic Diagon Alley Collection - Ollivanders & Scribbulus puzzle at a much better price from Toy Street with speedy delivery too. Brilliant!
Thank you for your magical review, Kevin! We love this product too!
Toy Street are very easy to use, have a great range of toys for all ages and are very competitively priced. Also, the delivery is quick and arrives when they say it will. Highly recommended.
Thank you for recommending us, Barry! We loved reading your review!
Fantastic quality products, much cheaper than other retailers and the items were delivered really quickly following ordering.
Thank you, Katherine! We love reading these things!
Speedy delivery, cheapest online. Grandaughter loves it exactly what she chose. Came not damaged. Will use Toy Street again.
Excellent review! Thank you, Liz!
Happy to find a toy for my granddaughters ballet recital. Looked everywhere in the US, no where to be found. Toy Street’s website was easy to navigate and put in an order. Two weeks later the toy was in ÇA waiting my arrival. Easy peasy... Highly recommend!!
Thank you, Wendy! We try and make things just as speedy for our international customers!
I ordered my sons partners 2 year old's birthday present, and asked for it to be pre wrapped. Nice prompt delivery and gift wrapped lovely. He was very pleased with his paw patrol scooter and counting game.
shall not hesitate to use TOY STREET again :)
We hope he has the best time scooting and counting! Thank you for letting us know!
Excellent puzzle but was quite difficult even for "us oldies".
We are glad you enjoyed the challenge, Susan! Thank you for this review!
Excellent site, parcel delivered next day with lovely wrapping and gift tag. Great service and good price
Thank you for this review! We try and make things as pretty as possible!
The toy I ordered was for a child and it broke with sharp edges and small parts. Not ideal and you’re lucky I didn’t Pursue this. Most definitely won’t be using your service again and would recommend others not to
Absolutely great find!!! My favourite place for jelly cat bunnies now! Brilliant price 5stars
We value your opinion! Thank you for this great review!
Real quick,real easy, top shop
Thank you, Stefan! This is such a glowing review!
The whole transaction was perfect, Thank you so much, will buy from again :)
We aim for perfection! Thank you for this great review!
Really quick delivery! Great value too!
Thank you, Anastasia! We are really glad you enjoyed our service!
I was able to find what I wanted for my granddaughters birthday on Toy Street cheaper than anywhere else. I was very pleased, as the item arrived very quickly and was just as described. I would use Toy Street again.
Thank you, Hazel! We are so glad you would use us again!
the toys arrived very quickly and were just as we had ordered
Thank you for this! We are so happy you gave us this great review!
Not wanting to by a garage set with small pieces, this garage set and cars was perfect. The recipient has not let it go since!

Also, prompt dispatch and delivery.
We are so glad we have pleased you! Keep a hold of it! It's worth it for all the fun!
Fantastic stuff
Thank you, Emmet! We really appreciate this!
The website was easy to navigate. The toys were delivered promptly and were well packaged.
Thank you for this! It is so good to read this review!
Fabulous absolutely fantastic jellycats, love them & fab price too
We love jellycats, too! We are so glad you love this product! Thank you, for this review!
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 3,314 reviews