Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Fantastic choice of toys at competitive prices and delivered super fast. Was nervous of using a company I have not heard of before but will now be my go to toy retailer and will be recommending to friends.
A prompt service and delivered an excellent product
Great service,quick delivery thanks
Very pleased with toy and quick delivery
Cheapest price I could find and a multi buy voucher too, excellent!
Super fast delivery!! Really can’t fault Toy Street! Will definitely be ordering again from them :))
Great products I bought a venus fly trap
Fast delivery in 48hrs 👍
Love my purchase, fast delivery and friendly service.
Thank you.
Tried to contact you various times as you sent me the wrong item. Will not be purchasing from you again!
Excellent service, great prices and choice, quick delivery and will be definitely using again
Great prices, good service, very happy.
Very happy with item and I would fully buy from you again
I placed an order for my daughters birthday presents, the order took 13 days to arrive! When ordering it stated delivery would be 2-5 days. The items arrived too late for my daughters birthday and so the items were pointless. I contacted “customer services” via email several times, all ignored, was unable to get through on the phone as nobody answers.
A complete waste of time and money!!
Easy website to navigate, checkout process was a breeze. and was the most ompetitively priced Item arrived within allotted delivery time, well packaged and in excellent condition. I will definitely use toy street in the future
GREAT ,really happy with my order a+++++
Excellent service fast delivery Recommended
Excellent delivery time (took 3 days but one was a Sunday), top quality product (Mega Goomba) and good value for money. Top job, would definitely buy from again!
Toy street offered the best price on the internet for the toy I ordered. Delivery was also prompt.
Excellent service so pleased
I was very happy with my order
Toy Street is rated 4.85 based on 1,444 reviews