Toy Stor-age Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Toy Stor-age Ltd

About Toy Stor-age Ltd: Toy Stor-age in Hampshire offers de-humidified, secure car storage facilities for rare vintage cars, classic cars, sports cars and luxury vehicles.

Info@toystor-age.com

Toy Stor-age Unit 2 Loge Farm

How would you rate Toy Stor-age Ltd ?

"Matt and the team have provided a professional, friendly and cost effective storage and maintenance solution for my 2 cars for some time now. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone for total peace of mind."
"Always on hand and nothing is ever too much trouble. great service"
"Great level of service and care. Would whole heartedly recommend"
"Matt and Toy Storage are unfailingly helpful . The service provided is excellent ! Nick Savage"
"Matt and Toy Stor-age have been looking after my car for the past 6 months. It's a relationship that has worked well for me and my car. Matt and all his staff are approachable, enthusiastic and polite and the care my car gets is excellent. It's an arrangement that has given me full peace of mind."
"What a great service! A very discreet, professional operation providing the utmost care and security for your car where everything is focused around you and what you want and with the minimum of fuss. I would have no hesitation in recommending Toy Stor-age."
"A great one stop shop. Approachable guys that can keep a classic car dry and running when you need it"
"Great friendly 'can do ' service"
"The greatest complicate I can offer to any car storage company is that these guys look after things do well I often forget I have 3 cars with them. Peace of mind, easy to get hold of and happy to help whenever I need it. They often go over and above the necessary. All round good guys with a real passion for great cars"
"Toy Storage is in my opinion, the only choice if you want a fantastic service and sense of real security for your car, not just in terms of it being physically secure, but in terms of the care that the guys will take of your car, you know they will treat it like their own when you are not there. This is a very important factor when storing a car. The firm is led by Matt - who is professional, but also really easy to get on with and friendly. On another level , they have an In house mechanic and in house detailer who are both exceptional in their own rights and nothing is ever too much trouble ( Denyer Classic Cars and Sports Car Protection. ) I have dealt with other car storage companies besides Toy Storage, and in every aspect as a business , it is simply in a different league."
"Very helpful, attentive and responsive. I feel that my property is safe and well looked after."
Mark Donaldson
Verified Buyer
"Extremely efficient and helpful service. Excellent communication and discretion, total reassurance."
Toy Stor-age Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews