toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Brought an I phone 7 plus phone case for my daughter's birthday... ugh how do you get the phone case off!! Bloody thing to tight. Not worth the money."
"I have bought these products before and there is no issue with the actual items, however their shipping and customer service is appalling. I ordered an item for Christmas Delivery in November and the estimated delivery was 17/12. This delivery date changed 4-5 times and whenever i was trying to email customer service all they kept saying was it would be in time for Christmas. Then that it would be shipped in the next 24hours but it still didn't arrive. They order tracking system is rubbish and you never actually know what's going on with your order. I understand it get's busy at Christmas but they never seem to know what's going on. Not impressed and so far the expected delivery date is Dec 25th..... And there is no phone number to call either."
"My order had many hiccups from tracking to auto replies upon query and my finished product was slightly botched but tho they weren't happy about the wait, my girls loved the finished product. First and last for me. Maybe you will have better luck with your transaction."
"I did an order for a jute bag just after Christmas and still waiting and get told it’s with the artist .clairebella are very slow at production and I have another 2 orders waiting god knows how long they will be as they are presents not very impressed!"
"Well after weeks of phoning and emailing since 20th December I actually got my Christmas order delivered today, thank goodness"
"No communicate from Company my order was due to be delivered by 23rd December no show, so I tracked online and myhemmes suppose to have made two delivery attempts - I checked my CCTV no one had attempted - today I recieve a response from myhemmes via twitter after I contacted them on Sat 23rd stating toxic Fox appear to have gave them the incorrect postal address. It appears the company is under staffed and can not cope with December orders"
"Poster ordered for Christmas expected 18/12 arrived 23/12 after chasing them on email. Advertised as A2, actually A3. No time to get a replacement gift now. And the print quality is poor."
"Waited 2 weeks and phone case arrived in a Jiffy bag through the letterbox by Royal Mail not by Hermes as advised. Figure is not centre in the middle of the case and it looks quite cheap, there was no packaging on it and considering the amount they cost I think it should be wrapped in some sort of clear bag at least especially if it’s for a gift. Not very impressed with the whole level of service and I would not order from here again"
"I bought a ClaireaBella backpack for my daughter. I loved the personalised picture on the front but I have to say that I was extremely disappointed at the quality. A zipper for the bag and easy release buckles would have made it a slightly better purchase. Would have expected better so I don't know if I'd ever buy from toxicfox again."
Good Morning Farhana

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

I have spoken with our product development team and passed the feedback on. As a company, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and service. We do try as best we can to meet the needs of all of our customers.

Customer services manager.
"Poor service from customer care team... I wasn't happy with my daughters case or rucksack and was offered a replacement rucksack and I'm still waiting on it from May. Also if I wanted to change the case I had to pay for additional art work.... Wouldn't recommend this company again."
Good Morning Sharon

Thank you for taking the time to l;eave us some feedback.

I am, very sorry to hear about your experience with our team, great customer service and customer experience is our most important goal.

I reviewed your order and can see a replacement was offered to you for your rucksack but you did not advise if this was acceptable for you please can you email our customer service team ASAP to arrange for this replacement to be done.

With the suitcase you were advised that you could change the artwork on your suitcase this is effectively a new order and as you had already purchased the case and artwork the price is only the cost value of the artwork and express delivery. If you have any further queries regarding this then please email our customer service team on info@toxicfox.co.uk

Kind regards

Customer service manager
"To date I have only received half the order. Make up bags have arrived but no hairbrushes and this is after me having to have a previous order sent again as the item never arrived. Prior to this I have ordered many items, mugs, diaries, notebooks etc - all that came on time. Why am I having so much trouble ?"
Good morning Tracey

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Please let me start by offering my apologies for the delay in getting any order to you.

Having reviewed the order I would ask if you could please contact our customer service ASAP at info@toxixfox.co.uk so we can have this resolved immediately.

Kind regards

Customer service manager
"Well I received my parcel broken, no one really communicated with me it was me ringing constantly to find out the outcome of my situation, then when I did call I sometimes I was Palmed off with lots of excuses. The one guy that help me was very helpful"
Good morning

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Let me start by apologising for the level of service you felt you have received.

I have reviewed your order and can see that you received a broken mug and a replacement order was put through. Unfortunately although this was a replacement and we always endeavour to have the order priortised, we can't compromise on our process due to quality purposes.

I can see your experience was not what we expect and i hope you can accept my sincerest apologies for that. Moving forward should you choose to order with us again I want you to rest assured we will endeavour to ensure you have a 5 star experience.
"Art work on bag fantastic but quality of bag dreadful I've got a stronger one from Tesco that cost £1.50."
Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, if you are having any concerns regarding the quality of your purchase please can you email our customer service team at info@toxicfox.co.uk

Customer Service Manager
"I ordered a case for my daughters birthday and was very diappointed when it arrived. The picture was lovely and exactly how I had designed t but the case itself was a cheap tacky piece of plastic that arrives in a bit of bubble wrap and a cardboard box. This was very disappointing after paying £28.99 for the case, definitely not worth the money."
Good Afternoon Lizzy

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Let me start by apologizing for any issues you are having with this product I ask you email our customer service team at info@toxicfox.co.uk to see if we can get a resolution in place for you.

Customer Service Manager.
"I ordered a makeup bag for my granddaughter on 8th December, the money was taken out of my account almost immediately. After complaining that I hadn't received the order by Monday 19th I received it on Friday 22nd. I was very disappointed with the quality considering how much the item cost and even more disappointed that it cost £4.98 to have an item of 1.3 ounces sent to me."
"Just orderd a bag it said I would receive an email within a couple of mins to confirm my order and still haven't got one has anyone else experienced this? Thank you"
"I ordered a tote bag and make up bag for my daughter, the print was as expected but the quality of the bags are really poor, both items are over priced and I should have paid half of what I have paid. I won't be ordering again."
"Ordered a ClaireaBella lunch box for my daughter, turns out to be a basic box which I could have purchased locally for £6, meaning I effectively paid £14 for a personalized sticker, which will wear off the first time it's washed. Not impressed....."
"the bag is already dropping to bits on the inside not good for £40"
"Ordered a phone cover not impressed when it turned up as it was def not worth £25 wouldn't order again. I expect the cover to be glittery or Jewelled for price and the pic and name was off centre"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.87 based on 1,032 reviews