toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
"Emailed and no reply after waiting nearly 3weeks, I wish I'd have seen these reviews. I'm now going to open a case against them with paypal as I believe my item will never come"
"Shocking customer service. Am still waiting for a cushion ordered on 17/12/18. They keep promising to send but it never arrives and now they are ignoring my contact!!"
"Still not received my order contacted them they said in production days ago .contacted them again now no reply .i go away next week so if not received order before i go i wouldnt have purchased as now could be delivered while im away very dissapointed & frustrated i cant speak to anyone"
"I placed an order for 2 hooded blankets on 3/12/18. It is now 30/1/19 and still no sign! No phone number available to actually speak to someone at toxic fox, just email. After numerous emails I have been told they were despatched on 17/1/19 but the couriers tried to deliver on 21/1/19 and took the parcel back to their depot as no one was home to sign. After speaking with the couriers I was told they didn’t attempt delivery because toxic fox requested it returned to them on 17/1/19 and they received it back on 21/1/19. What a frustrating company toxic fox are!! Quick enough to take your money then they don’t care. I will never use them again!! Be careful people!"
"Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered my daughters birthday present, ordered on 3 January, delivery date was given as 29th of January, plenty time for her birthday 3rd of February. When it didn't arrive on the date, I sent an mail to question its status to be told it was in production!!!!!!! What?????? It was supposed to be here yesterday, how can it still be in production?.... So angry.....Ive asked for a refund. I wouldn't advise ordering from them."
"Ordered a Betty Boop cushion, paid extra £30 for shipping (which was never mentioned at checkout). They've contacted me for an extra £20 apparently for customs (?!). Refused to pay, requested a full refund. Now, never got the refund or the pillow. This company is not leggit at all. DO NOT buy from them. They take people's money and never ship the goods."
"Terrible !! Blanket is half the size as described and quality is pretty shocking for nearly £50. iPhone 7 case flimsy and doesn’t fit. You need a knife to take it off it’s that tight . Boooooooo 👎👎👎👎👎"
"Total shocking service. As a small business owner myself, a one man band. I know how important customer service is and how vital to a business good reviews are. It's pretty obvious that your customers are not if importantance to you. It only takes a few minutes out of your day to resolve an issue with a customer and turn a negative review into a positive review. You guys really aught to ashamed of yourselves, your literally just ripping people off. I've not even contacted you for a refund, just simply the items that I've ordered. I have opened a case with PayPal as item not described and I know even though it's a personalised item that I've got a case because as I said, the item isn't as described and I have screenshots to prove it. Which I've also messaged to you on favebook. Where you were very happy to reply to me when i enquired about the discount code. I now have someone else's order! So no doubt your getting grief from them too. It's company's like yours that give online retailers a bad name."
"Ordered a large suitcase before Christmas which I may add, did arrive and pleased with, so stupid me, ordered a small one to match for a birthday gift, not arrived, don't reply to emails, don't reply to the live chat which clearly isn't live because you have to wait for them to contact you, which is an email in my opinion, found the phone number on here, tried to call it, but they don't answer the phone stating that they think its easier to correspond via email and alleged live chat, well it might be easy for them as they don't respond. So had I have read these reviews prior they wouldn't have had my money, and certainly wont be getting future orders and the one I was about to place. So in my car I will be going to face them in person,"
"My 11 year old daughter paid £25 for a phone case with a claireabella design on - well arrived this morning looking like the cheapest product ever. One of the characters feet are coming off the case and the other is missing!!! Just awful when paying such a high price! I have emailed and still awaiting response. I’m just not quite sure how this company felt it was acceptable to dispatch such a poor product."
"This company takes your money and doesn't delivery your order. I ordered bedding on 23rd November, the estimated delivery was 19th December. I emailed early December and was assured that it would be posted in approx. 3-4 days. 19th December came and went and no parcel. I emailed again, no response. I emailed AGAIN, no response. I have tracked my order online and its still says in production. My order was £65 and still nothing to show for it. there are no contact numbers anywhere to actually speak to someone and the 'chat' takes you to another email! This was a Christmas present for my Daughter. I'd like to add that I ordered 3 bags the day before which did arrive and were covered in pulls! I will never use this company again. Extremely poor customer service and poor quality products (when you actually receive them). If I could give zero stars I would have."
"Sent me someone else’s order ( as they are personalised items this is no good to me!) I was told my order would be resent.....3 weeks later I’m still waiting, (to late for Christmas now) also not replying to any of my emails regarding refunding my money...wish I had looked up the reviews before I ordered"
"Christmas gifts still not arrived on 27th December. Ordered on 21st November."
"These guys are awful!!! Don’t bother buying anything of them! Placed an order on the 24th of bloody November!!! Got sent someone else’s order and then told no worries we will send you your order before Xmas!!! Sent follow up email as nothing still came. Told don’t worry will arrive before Xmas! Still waiting and it’s 26th December! Oh and the best part I order two more mugs while waiting for the first mug and when it does arrive- wow the print! U couldn’t see the shoes. So poorly made! Apprently I’ll get a refund for that one but funny no email to confirm this is being refunded! Sent another email to follow up the original mug! Asked for refund. They are the worst company! Don’t buy nothing from them and unless your a celebrity I think that’s only when they will care!"
"Toxic who stole Christmas! Still waiting for the rest of my order on Christmas Eve after a reply email to say sorry and assured me I would receive my items for Christmas I'm still waiting. Order was placed on 8th Dec and paid for a total of £91 it's absolutely disgusting to say it's sent out with 24 hour courier service to be let down. Through this I've had to go and buy more gifts to compensate this let down. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THEM. I will be demanding a refund this is totally unacceptable to be treated like this"
"Charged for two items, only delivered one, not responding to enquiry emails - really poor, huge let down before Christmas"
"Wish I would have seen these reviews before I had ordered! Shocking service! Still waiting for my order which is a Christmas present. Looking like it will not arrive it’s been well over a month! Never again ."
"If I could leave minus stars I would!! Absolutely applaud by the service, the customer service is non existent, I placed an order 8th November in plenty of time for Christmas, however still hasn’t arrived, it’s not cheap either !! no reply to emails, phone lines cut off, clearly can’t deal with the demand."
"Totally disgusted with the service I’ve NOT received from these people 😡 I’ve send numerous amounts of emails and not one reply! Ordered 2 towels for my granddaughters for Christmas at the end of October, I thought that would be plenty of time to receive them... Obviously not! Quick enough to take my money tho!"
"Still waiting for my order I placed in plenty of time for Christmas delivery. absolutely disgusting no reply from any emails sent to them but taken my money. Now moved my delivery date till after Christmas as we all know Christmas Eve is the 24th December along with other things I've ordered one was a Christmas stocking I'm furious with them. Will never order again. AVOID!!!"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.90 based on 1,014 reviews