toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Still have not received my towels! Spent over £70 on towels! Sent emails and nothing! Yet a friend ordered her towels after me and she has hers! No reply to emails or nothing I’m getting very irritated with the whole thing! They are meant for holidays but doubt I’m going to receive them in time!! Not happy one bit"
"Would love to know where my order is! Clearly don’t even reply to emails in regards to any orders Thanks for not sending the bag I ordered for my daughters holiday!"
"DO NOT ORDER from here unless you want to wait WEEKS for an item. I ordered a Personalised towel for my niece 5 weeks ago and delivery date has been and gone, contacted Customer Service last week and was told it was ready for dispatch and should arrive shortly..week on and still no sign of the order, I bought this for my niece and she now doesnt have it for her holiday away. Poor poor service for an expensive gift that hasnt arrived !!!!!"
"I ordered a teachers thank you bag but still no sign of it! Been over three weeks and now my daughter has left school. Where on earth are these items produced from?"
Thank you for your message Tracy and for sparing your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you had not received your order on the expected day, if you require any further assistance please let our customer care team know immediately on care@toxicfox.co.uk and we will ensure this is further looked into for you.

Many thanks x
"Where the hell is my order? 20541201 No responses to my emails! Estimated delivery been and gone!! Still says in production! Ordered in May! Still haven’t got it! Meant to be for a holiday! Please someone update me with accurate information! Or I’m going to small claims!"
Good Afternoon Alex

Thank you for taking the moment to spare your feedback with ourselves.

I am very sorry to read of your disappointment with ourselves, since leaving your review i can see that your order has been completed and dispatched via a tracked Yodel delivery service.

I do apologise for the delay encountered with ourselves and If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks x
"I have tried contacting toxicfox many times to find out where my order from clairabella is. It has passed its tracking date and I want to know where it is. I ordered this 18/05/2019 (a month ago) and have still not received this. I have spent a lot of money on other orders with this company and as a valid customer I do not expect this kind of service when I have spent so much on my previous orders. Order to chase!!!!! Order number: 20539094"
Good Afternoon Isabelle

Thank you for your message and feedback.

I am very sorry to hear if your disappointment with ourselves and to hear how your order become delayed.

I can see that since leaving your review your order has been completed and dispatched via a tracked delivery service.

Should you require any further assistance from ourselves please be assured that our care team would be more than willing to help.

Many thanks x
"I ordered a retro bag on 17th May but had a slight issue so contacted customers services. Georgia Tyte contacted me promptly and dealt with the issue. The bag was meant to be a birthday present for my daughter whose birthday is on 2nd June. Track my order kept saying estimated delivery 30 May. It did not arrive so on 2nd June I contacted Georgia who again responded very quickly and apologised and said it would be with me in the next day or so. The bag arrived 6 June after my daughters birthday. Very disappointed as toxicfox should realise a lot of these orders are for gifts that need to be with us by certain timescales. It would have been nice to have been contacted in advance to let me know the order would arrive later than expected."
Good Afternoon

Thank you for your feedback Rachel.

First and foremost i am very sorry to hear that your order encountered a slight issue resulting in the order needing to be replaced.

Our production teams complete and dispatch orders as quickly as they can, in this case i am sorry to hear that this arrived after your daughters birthday.

Should you require any further help or support with ourselves Rachel please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team on care@toxicfox.co.uk using RV202 within the subject line.

Many thanks x
"Ordered well in advance of holiday. Two delivery dates passed and still in production. No answer to email unless till I opened PayPal dispute, soon refunded as couldn't fulfil order in time. Looks like a common occurrence lately"
Thank you for sharing your valued feedback with ourselves Samantha.

I can see that the customer care team have dealt with this for you, i am sorry that you decided it would be best to cancel your order due to the delay encountered, however i do hope that Marvin on the team was able to help with this x
"I ordered two beach towels for my daughters for our holiday. Estimated delivery was 6/05/19. Well in advance of us going away but still no sign of anything. Im so disappointed not to receive the towels and will not buy anything from this company ever again"
Hi Audrey

I am very sorry for the delay you have encountered with ourselves, if i can help any further with this please do let me know and i will ensure that a full review is made of your order.

If you would like to contact us please email info@toxicfox.co.uk with the subject line RCK004.

Many thanks for your time
"Disgusted with delivery service.. this is the second time ive had to wait ages items.. i still haven't recieved my order and its well over the estimated delivery date.. i wont ever use toxic fox again."
Hi Gem

If you would like to contact us please email info@toxicfox.co.uk with the subject line RCK005.

Many thanks for your time
"I haven’t received my order, not to mention the customer service is absolutely awful and will not get back to me... What is going on with this company?!! After waiting over a month I still have nothing from them!"
Hi Carley,

If you would like to contact us please email info@toxicfox.co.uk with the subject line RCK006.

Many thanks for your time
"Emailed and no reply after waiting nearly 3weeks, I wish I'd have seen these reviews. I'm now going to open a case against them with paypal as I believe my item will never come"
"Shocking customer service. Am still waiting for a cushion ordered on 17/12/18. They keep promising to send but it never arrives and now they are ignoring my contact!!"
"Still not received my order contacted them they said in production days ago .contacted them again now no reply .i go away next week so if not received order before i go i wouldnt have purchased as now could be delivered while im away very dissapointed & frustrated i cant speak to anyone"
"I placed an order for 2 hooded blankets on 3/12/18. It is now 30/1/19 and still no sign! No phone number available to actually speak to someone at toxic fox, just email. After numerous emails I have been told they were despatched on 17/1/19 but the couriers tried to deliver on 21/1/19 and took the parcel back to their depot as no one was home to sign. After speaking with the couriers I was told they didn’t attempt delivery because toxic fox requested it returned to them on 17/1/19 and they received it back on 21/1/19. What a frustrating company toxic fox are!! Quick enough to take your money then they don’t care. I will never use them again!! Be careful people!"
"Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered my daughters birthday present, ordered on 3 January, delivery date was given as 29th of January, plenty time for her birthday 3rd of February. When it didn't arrive on the date, I sent an mail to question its status to be told it was in production!!!!!!! What?????? It was supposed to be here yesterday, how can it still be in production?.... So angry.....Ive asked for a refund. I wouldn't advise ordering from them."
"Ordered a Betty Boop cushion, paid extra £30 for shipping (which was never mentioned at checkout). They've contacted me for an extra £20 apparently for customs (?!). Refused to pay, requested a full refund. Now, never got the refund or the pillow. This company is not leggit at all. DO NOT buy from them. They take people's money and never ship the goods."
"Terrible !! Blanket is half the size as described and quality is pretty shocking for nearly £50. iPhone 7 case flimsy and doesn’t fit. You need a knife to take it off it’s that tight . Boooooooo 👎👎👎👎👎"
"Total shocking service. As a small business owner myself, a one man band. I know how important customer service is and how vital to a business good reviews are. It's pretty obvious that your customers are not if importantance to you. It only takes a few minutes out of your day to resolve an issue with a customer and turn a negative review into a positive review. You guys really aught to ashamed of yourselves, your literally just ripping people off. I've not even contacted you for a refund, just simply the items that I've ordered. I have opened a case with PayPal as item not described and I know even though it's a personalised item that I've got a case because as I said, the item isn't as described and I have screenshots to prove it. Which I've also messaged to you on favebook. Where you were very happy to reply to me when i enquired about the discount code. I now have someone else's order! So no doubt your getting grief from them too. It's company's like yours that give online retailers a bad name."
"Ordered a large suitcase before Christmas which I may add, did arrive and pleased with, so stupid me, ordered a small one to match for a birthday gift, not arrived, don't reply to emails, don't reply to the live chat which clearly isn't live because you have to wait for them to contact you, which is an email in my opinion, found the phone number on here, tried to call it, but they don't answer the phone stating that they think its easier to correspond via email and alleged live chat, well it might be easy for them as they don't respond. So had I have read these reviews prior they wouldn't have had my money, and certainly wont be getting future orders and the one I was about to place. So in my car I will be going to face them in person,"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.87 based on 1,031 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access