toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Click Here

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"First I would like to say 1 star is being generous! I placed an order for a makeup bag it arrived within the delivery time but the writing was wrong and the quality is terrible and not worth the money. I have have little email communication and now this has stopped. I have called 3 times been put on hold for 20 minutes at a time to then be cut off. I have asked for a refund twice but get no response. I would recommend not ordering from this company as you will be wasting your money! I am so disappointed with the product I am having to go and buy another gift as I am embarrassed to give this to my sister for Christmas!"
"Everything."
"I ordered my large suitcase £159.99 in late July with expected delivery early August for my holiday early September. Upon first use the front of the inner cover of the suitcase has come away. I emailed the customer services team to be told the suitcase manufacturer said this is normal so the customised bits can be placed inside. I appreciate this but still feel this should be sealed shut as I have not bought a suitcase to put it back together myself. I may as well take the front material of the suitcase off and have the bare front of the case visible inside as its not secure. To make matters worse I have did as instructed but the front of my case continually pops back our. Which in my eyes for a case this expensive is not acceptable. I provided photographic evidence to be told id have to pay for a return to have an inspection on the case. Considering I paid so much for the case and delivery and the unacceptable quality that I've received I would not recommend. I feel I have just wasted my money on a product which is not fit for purpose and that their customer services department have refused to take ownership for or provide a satisfactory resolution. What a waste of money. My sister was due to buy a second case but has been put off by the whole experience. I have bought better quality suitcases from primark and TJ Hughes and this case wasn't wven 30 days old when first used and encountered the issue. If I was anyone I would save myself the money and hassle of speaking to their customer service department and buy a suitcase elsewhere. Very unsatisfied customer. Louise"
"Total shocking service. As a small business owner myself, a one man band. I know how important customer service is and how vital to a business good reviews are. It's pretty obvious that your customers are not if importantance to you. It only takes a few minutes out of your day to resolve an issue with a customer and turn a negative review into a positive review. You guys really aught to ashamed of yourselves, your literally just ripping people off. I've not even contacted you for a refund, just simply the items that I've ordered. I have opened a case with PayPal as item not described and I know even though it's a personalised item that I've got a case because as I said, the item isn't as described and I have screenshots to prove it. Which I've also messaged to you on favebook. Where you were very happy to reply to me when i enquired about the discount code. I now have someone else's order! So no doubt your getting grief from them too. It's company's like yours that give online retailers a bad name."
"Totally disgusted with the service I’ve NOT received from these people 😡 I’ve send numerous amounts of emails and not one reply! Ordered 2 towels for my granddaughters for Christmas at the end of October, I thought that would be plenty of time to receive them... Obviously not! Quick enough to take my money tho!"
"Delivery date changed from the 19th to the 27th December! Are you having a laugh??? I am FURIOUS!!!! Lying, thieving pathetic excuse for a company!!!!!!!!!! Give me my money back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a full refund and I want it TODAY!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT order from this company! Disgusting company!!! Don't even deserve a 1 star, just shut down now"
"Wouldn’t even give this company 1 star. Placed an order to be delivered 12 Nov - nothing received and company (when they can be bothered to reply) just keep lying about delivery of the order. I wish I hadn’t placed this order - it’s stressing me out dealing with these half baked liars."
"Failed to deliver items"
"My daughter's apron arrived yesterday it has loads of the diamonte missing and a mark where a piece of transfer has stuck to it nor impressed with the quality and was quite expensive"
"placed order on the 27th of November and still not received my items yet for xmas!! im so p****d off! sent emails and not heard back, no point even ringing the customer service line as it just rings out! avoid buying from them!!!"
"Slow customer service. Also says on their policy if there is something you want to change in your order contact immediately, which I did and found out they couldn’t do anything about it?! Why give false information on your policy and then not do anything for the customer. Also a nightmare ordering from this website as it won’t return any goods and takes ages for delivery or for them to even contact you. I had many of my cousins and family who wanted to order from here but will be telling them not to bother!! First and last time ordering from here"
"Ordered 2 cushions on 30th November, after numerous emails I was assured they would be here by Xmas. It's now 3rd jan, still no cushions!!! When I check it says they are still in progress. They were very quick to take the money, and bombard me with advertising emails. But I just want the cushions. Think this is a case for watchdog!!! Be very wary of buying from them."
"Orders my daughter christmas present on the 5th of December, plenty of time you'd think especially since I have ordered stuff from all over and even one coming from the states had no trouble getting it to me in time, but then again they had good customer care and not hang up when you ring them, or just bombarded you with email telling you you can order and we garantee delivery before christmas knowing they cant! Last one being on the 22nd of December, REALLY!! I have never had dealings with a company who has so little regard for its customer base as do toxic fox/claireabella, one thing for sure i will not be doing so again. I just want my money back now."
"I'm not convinced it's even worth 1 star but that's as low as it allows!!! This company is what you call a joke!!!!! I have emailed 3 times, left a face book message, which states it typically replies within minutes, not the case at all and phoned too. Even with all this, I still haven't received my goods which were placed on 28.11.16. I could go on and on and its not just the terrible service, it's the company in general. I'm beginning to wonder if they're even a legitimate company!!! I certainly will NEVER use this site again and will make sure all friends and family are told about this awful company. Thank you Toxic Fox for ruining part of my daughters christmas!!!! Absolute shame on you as a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Not even worthy of 1 star!! Orderd a phone cover on 5/11 and still waiting!! Company promised a replaced as the original got 'lost' in the post. Have yet to receive this replacement. Company now not replying to emails and you get nowhere when phoning!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Made an order for a child's school backpack, a drinks bottle and a pencil case on 14th Nov have just received the complete order. Never seen such a mega expensive load of rubbish in my life. It took them a week to answer my email to see where my order was and I was told it must have been lost in the post but have been sent at least 2 advertising emails everyday since the order was placed. Will definitely not use this company again."
"i ordered a personalised bag for a friends birthday in November. Their website says "if you need a product quicker get in touch with our customer services to see if we can help" - they aren't interested and wont help. My first dispatch date has passed - in total ive had 3 different dates for the delivery date - the latest being after christmas - which is rubbish. They still advertise for orders with delivery before christmas - which clearly wont happen. i wont use this company again and i wouldnt recommend. I would have given them zero stars if there was an option."
"Delivery date given was 23rd November, it is now 28th November, gift ordered was for my wife's 60th Birthday which is tomorrow 29th, gift to late for birthday, I have tried many times by mail and phone customer service sorry about my English but it is crap, wish I had read reviews before placing order, will not use this company again."
"Ordered a ClaireaBella lunch box for my daughter, turns out to be a basic box which I could have purchased locally for £6, meaning I effectively paid £14 for a personalized sticker, which will wear off the first time it's washed. Not impressed....."
"I ordered passport cover and large suitcase my daughter loved them ordered on the Friday delivered by Monday couldn't fault service..had to alter pictures a bit because did not have much to choose from and wanted it to be a girls body instead of a woman's but still looks great thank you x"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.86 based on 1,038 reviews