toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Hayley
"My Mum Loves her new towel!!!"
Hello Hayley,

Thank you for the brilliant picture! Glad your mum loves it!

Best wishes The Customer service team x
Ms. Justine Poland-Angunoby
"Imy not very technical and was having difficulty inputting a voucher code. I started the 'chat' service for help. After initially being amazed at that, I was really happy with the help I received from Felicity. She was extremely patient with me whilst explaining what I needed to do in order to access the voucher. Felicity was also really polite and very helpful. Customer service at its best! I'll definitely be coming back to this site. It made for a pleasurable short shopping spree! Thank you x"
C
"Emailed company to see if it was possible for a faster delivery as the delivery date shown was the 11th of August, response was very fast and polite! By the 7th of August my suitcase had arrived! Very pleased with my order, details for the security lock however could be more in depth as I'm not too sure how to work this! Haha, definitely worth the purchase though! Thank you! X"
Laura Brand
"Easy and fun to order. Quick delivery. When I received my case I could not be more happier with it. It looks fantastic. So happy and could not recommend enough. Laura Brand"
Verified Buyer
"They make everything you need to come true"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.87 based on 1,032 reviews