Towy Works Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Towy Works

How would you rate Towy Works?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Roger

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Towy Works in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roger
"I needed some paving slabs for the garden, the usual local big national chain just didn't have any that suited my purpose, in fact they have very little selection. Popped along to Towy Works looked around the yard and found exactly what I had in mind. I only wanted a few, but that was ok and the staff loaded them into the back of the car for me, and not as expensive as I was expecting."
Towy Works is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews