Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat

How would you rate Tower ?

"My original item developed a fault but the return process is very long winded , when sending emails supposed to be a reply 24hrs it has took 5 days for some reply's when new item arrived it had damage to the fascia still waiting for a answer would not recommend Tower to anyone last Tower product I will be prchasing"
Good Morning Alan,

I'm sorry to read of your problems with your warranty claim. A member of the team has been notified of the issue you currently have and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Tower Customer Care.
"Just received my new cerastone 5 piece pan set! Really good quality sturdy pans with soft touch handles, pans are a lot deeper than my old ones and have a lovely non stick surface. Was looking for something my partner couldn't break think these will do the job just fine!!"
"We recently enquired if Tower could obtain a copy of the instructions on the use of our 30 year plus pressure cooker. Although they were unable to help us we were most impressed with their very prompt and courteous reply. We are replacing it with a new one, yes it will be Tower. Exceptional old fashioned customer service."
"Best set of kitchen knives ( for the price) I've ever bought. Titanium coated set of 5 in a clear acrylic block look really great AND they're warranties for 10 yrs."
"I have been trying to get a hold of some one for days now. Held on the line then to b told to leave my name and number, which I have done over ten times now and still no call back. Even went thro all the options to see if a could talk to some one that way. And still nothing, paid money for a product and only used it a handful of times now broken. Waste of money and time waiting for a response 😑😑"
Good Morning Gill,

We are so sorry to read that you've experienced problems with getting through to us. As I'm sure you can imagine, we have a lot of customer contact following the Christmas period with product registrations and queries. An email has been sent to you to confirming the next steps for you.

Apologies again for this Gill.
C
"I have been purchasing quiet a few items from Tower Houseware, a set of saucepans, pressure cooker, digital microwave, juicer, over the the pass couple of years. I have found their items to be off top quality. I have also signed up to their newsletters which keeps me up to date with their offers and new items most of my purchases have been via their offers which is a bargain! I have recommended Tower Houseware to my family and friends."
"I am very happy with my 800w Digital Microwave which will look also stylist in my kitchen which I had purchased in the January sale. I also purchased a 28cm colour change ceramic frying which I will enjoy using. So far to date I have purchased a few items from Tower the quality is 100%. Claudia"
"Product was better than expected. It was fast to working temperature and easy to clean. Simple to use."
"Your customer service is shocking. I have a faulty product that is only 9 months old. I completed online form on 4 Jan,ref 193655, chased by email on 8th, rang and left voicemail on 11th and still no one bothers to get in touch. Your automated telephone system repeatedly says the queue time is 2 mins BUT after 5 mins of holding it advises that no one is available and to leave a message or ring again another day! Just get in touch will you - I have given you plenty of ways to do so."
Good Morning Mr Cheshire,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the delay in response. Please be assured that a member of the team has responded to your email.

Kind Regards,
Tower Customer Care.
"Everything see my message on your helpline."
Good Morning,

Please be assured that your email has been responded to by a member of our fantastic support team.

Kind Regards,
Tower Customer Care.
"I wanted to do a review on the product, so I could get a code for 50% discount. I have read the reviews, but could not add mine."
"Ordered on 4th Jan (Order#WEB9640), no update after 6 days. Called customer service more than 40 times and everytime customer advisor is busy asked to leave voicemail. Many times asked to wait for 2 mins being in queue and then everyone was busy. Left voicemail 2 times, still not callback. Sent email 5 times and still no update. Pathetic. I wonder how they would serve customer after sales (specially in case of warranty/repair) if they are not even fulfilling simple order. Really frustrated... money debited on same day but not a single update after 6 days. Stay away"
"nice product"
"Fantastic Quality Products at reasonable prices."
"After being messed about from the retailers I bought my 7 piece i.e Ideal World who eventually refused to even speak to me . I then contacted Tower Customer services who after a couple emails I was given a new set of Tower Ceramic Halogen Sauce Pans as we had to go two weeks with out any large sauce pans and we were saved by Tower ,you could say it was an excellent Christmas present for my Wife and what a difference they were . I must add that the Customer Service Katie & Nicole were to be congratulated .Well done Tower"
"Everything is great i cant fault any of the products iv had even there halogen oven is perfect"
"Absolutely awesome πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―"
"Simply the best πŸ’―πŸ’―"
"It’s just completely the best πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―"
"It’s very good"
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,240 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!