Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

How would you rate Tower ?

"We bought the multi mandoline on the 12th December through Groupon and used it immediately, perfect for very thin sliced potatoes, so we can make are own crisps, love it."
"GOOD PRODUCT"
"GOOD QUALITY"
"AMAZING PRODUCT"
"Brilliant quality pans heavy and sturdy"
"I still haven't had 2 Tower gaskets delivered yet"
Hi Pamela,

We are really sorry to read this. Could you contact our customer support team on 0333 220 6066 where we will be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Tower Customer Support.
"I purchased my very first stand mixer after being disappointed with the texture of a bread making machine I had been using for a few years. I found a recipe for farm bread and followed it through to completion. My very first bread turned out beautifully. I had reviewed an number of stand mixers before making my purchase and preferred this one as it had a cast iron base compared to the plastics used by other makes. I consider that I made a good choice. Just one comment... A recipe book with step by step instructions using this mixer would have been a nice addition to the box."
"I have recently purchased a health grill from Tower ware and I am delighted with it."
"I use Tower appliances in my Kitchen but I think that I will be changing to another manufacturer. In general the Air Fryer amongst other items is excellent despite the fact that it took three tries to get one delivered intact. I have just tried to purchase a digital slow cooker and after TWO being delivered in a damaged condition enough is enough. The damage appears to be minor on first inspection consisting of pieces of plastic snapped off. This looks to be deliberate during the factory packaging as the broken parts are inside the plastic bag inner with no other damage to the rest of the packaging. It must cost Tower a fortune in replacement carriage. Come on Tower get your act together."
Good Afternoon,

Following your correspondence with our support team please be assured that all comments have been taken on board and passed to the relevant departments. We sincerely apologise again for this.

Kind regards,
Tower Support Team.
"Delivery was quick and the items well packaged. The salt and pepper mills are stylish as well as functional."
H Letford
"Ordered an air fryer from them but it never arrived. Tower then asked me to review it. Difficult."
Good Morning Mr Letford,

An response has been sent to you in response to your email regarding your order, we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Kind regards,
The Tower Support Team.
"The only time I have enjoyed oven chips is in the T17005 they were perfect first time"
"I received my new 6L digital pressure cooker today, Absolutely fantastic for value! Cannot fault the support staff who helped me set it up and to register my warranty. Superb support received and would 10/10 recommend."
"THE WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE , BUY FOR OTHER SHOP"
Good Afternoon,

We are so sorry to read that you are unhappy with the service you've received, As I am sure you will appreciate, this is most definitely not what we wish for our customers.

Providing exceptional customer service is something that we pride ourselves on and I apologise that on this occasion, we have fallen short of yours and our own expectations.

If you could please contact us via Telephone or e-mail ( customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk ) where a member of our support team will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards,
The Tower Support Team.
"The microwave was bought as a Xmas present for an elderly relative and it is simple to work and replaces her old one which she has had since 1998. Very good delivery"
"Prompt, courteous and efficient response to my request from customer service following frustration with retailer Argos."
"I bought a Tower Multi cooker recently. It's very versatile and functional with the added facility of pre set buttons and switch off and keep warm facilities. I would have liked a longer lead as the machine needs plenty of ventilation. Also a recipe book would have been helpful!! Excellent for camping and caravanning! It makes camping more enjoyable. I like healthy food!"
"Was exactly as described easy to use made very tasty chips"
"products are value for money and very good"
"Easy browsing and excellent products"
Tower is rated 4.27 based on 1,214 reviews