Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
This company can't even be bothered to send me a simple limescale filter for a kettle I bought that came without one !
This company prefers to pass the buck leaving the customer to sort things out themselves! Useless.
They've lost my custom.
Everything just cooks great
No option to extend guarantee, I thought it was me until I read other reviews, I hope this isn't a scam to get these sold, not happy
I am trying to extend warranty & jumping through hoops. For goodness sake how can I register for extended warranty?
Want to extend warranty, no place to do this for my Air Fryer. Fed up trying ! Fix your website, I hope the Fryer is better....sandra
I placed an order through CURRYS and was told my order is coming through tower directly. It’s been two weeks and I haven’t received any information nor help- even when contacting curry’s they said it is now all on TOWERS side but I haven’t received any help nor information. Really appalling customer servicd
Went on web page wanted to register guarantee for tower air fryer bought at Lidl £29.99 bridgwater somerset. Nowhere to register? Barbara Haycock account holder.
This air fryer is brilliant the only thing is no recipe book in with this is my second purchase but and still no recipes would be nice to help you get stared
Great value for money
Just bought the silver breadmaker from their website, delivered in 36 hours and excellent price. Really nice machine. Adds to my collection as I already have the air fryer, will buy Tower in future.
Having bought an air fryer I was impressed with the quality of the product, I then bought the bread maker, really good price and delivered in 36 hours. Lovely machine and looks great in silver. I will buy Tower for all my appliances in future.
Really good comms all the way through
Excellent products and speedy delivery
I bought the blender from a local shop less than 6 months ago rather than ordering through amazon, it broke a week ago (just before 2nd lockdown) so I contacted tower for them to tell me it was covered by the store so I went back and they dismissed this, so I went back to tower who have been very unhelpful especially considering circumstances (lockdown and moving out of area so cannot go back to the shop) and it’s their faulty product. It was not a cheap product and I feel that we have just lost that money.
I came to the Tower website to buy some items for the communal kitchen/lounge of the retirement flats where I live. The other residents and I picked the Rose-Gold range, which looks very stylish and modern (we may be old, but we still have good taste). The website is well-designed and easy to use, and although a couple of the items we want were not in stock (there is a pandemic, after all) we went ahead and ordered what was available. Delivery was very quick, and we are delighted with the microwave, toaster and kettle that we have so far. Looking forward to adding the canister set and sensor bin soon.
Tower Customer Services are some of the worst ever experienced in 40 years of buying appliances, promises, lies, and generally being rude and ill mannered about genuine complaints . My advice is steer well clear as their product broke within 90 days and still waiting for a resolution 1 year later .
Brought handheld mixer very good
I ordered the Scandi pan set, kettle and toaster and I am really disappointed with the quality. The products arrived damaged. Some of the pans are chipped, one of the handles is scratched, the frying pan isn't round and there are marks on the kettle which I can't get off. Not to mention the boxes arrived in a poor state.

I am currently waiting for customer services to get back to me to arrange a full return and refund as I definitely will not be using these products.

I can only speak for the products I bought so if you are thinking of buying the scandi sets then please do take into consideration they could arrive damaged, the pans and appliances are all very light and feel of poor quality.

On a positive note, they arrived pretty quickly.
Bought a 6.5 litre slow cooker on 4th March 2019 , the ceramic pot liner failed and I came home to a houseful of burnt food with smoke alarms going off . Reported the issue to tower and am still waiting for a replacement to which now I have lost my patience completely as its been over a year , trading standards are now involved as they are in breach of their contract . I will be glad when the nightmare of buying a Tower appliance is over and my stress levels have returned to normal after repeatedly trying to be patient for their promises over 7 times and a year waiting . .
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
It been about a month now and never heard about my order.
SkuTS1002