Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Ordered rose gold kettle and iron. Kettle arrived with a broken switch. To return I had to prove this with a video! They sent a replacement where the box seal was obviously broken and on opening the box there was clear damage to the rose gold 'paint?' To return I again had to prove this and also asked if I'd used it even though I told customer services it was noticed on opening the box! Returned and decided to get a refund and give up on this poor quality items. More annoyingly, they wouldn't return the iron for free although now no good as won't match anything! So lumbered with this. The cord isn't long enough. 6 foot cord when an ironing board is 4ft and 3ft off the floor! Now use it in the kitchen but again a 2ft worktop again means cord too short. End up rotating the ironing board! Absolute joke of a company.
Ordered 3 items on a Thursday with Next Day Delivery . 2 items arrived on the Saturday and still waiting on the other. I have emailed customer services twice but only get an automated response. The items were ordered on next day delivery as a gift which is now several days late. I expected better with an average of 5 stars on ratings.
T16006 digital multi cooker. The instruction manual makes no sense. It mentions buttons that are not on the cooker. Cannot work out how to simply set the cooker to slow cook for 6 hours. Not intuitive at all! Please send some instructions which are easy to follow and make some sense!
1st problem. I purchased a Air fryer on receiving it I realised it was smaller than what the picture shows and the pan that you put the food in dose not sit flush so it was not what I wanted. 2nd problem On trying to contact Tower by email 5 emails later all i wanted to know is how to return the product and obtain a refund from them. Tower replied asking for proof of purchase which I emailed them a copy, I am Still waiting for a reply still have the product in its box never used just want a refund.
I would purchase a Tower brand Air fryer which states on the box British designed. When you look to see where the product is made guess what, MADE IN CHINA. No thank you I would pay extra for the air fryer or any other electrical goods if they were made in ENGLAND.
I'm confused by all the warranty complaints of how to register and extend their warranty. I personally found it extremely simple. Tower use 'registermywarranty.co.uk' to do this for them. On the Tower website, go to the bottom of the home page: 1) Under 'Useful information' select 'Extend Your Warranty' 2) The new page has a link 'to be redirected to the warranty page' - select the link! 3) The new page has a box with a number of brands listed. Click on 'Tower' - it goes from a white icon to a black one when the mouse hovers over the brand name... 4) This now takes you to page 1 where you fill in your first and last names and email address, with up to two boxes to tick then continue... 5) Page 2 you can either put your serial no. or model no. or use icons that will help you select your product for you, continue... 6) You'll see a picture confirming your product (if it isn't - search again). If it is correct, put in where you bought it from and the date of purchase, select 'Register my Warranty'. 7) DONE. An email will be sent to the email address you gave and it confirms the details and date of your warranty. It arrived immediately in my inbox. EASY :-)
Hi I received a full refund from Tower the item was delivered after I cancelled my order Hermes delivered the microwave to a safe place out my property could you please arrange a return of the microwave as I have been sent a refund thank you regards
Pisses out water till it FINALLY SEALS and still drips continuously even then !!! WORST PRESSURE COOKER I'VE EVER HAD & WON'T BUY TOWER EVER AGAIN!!!
I recently brought T12033 Stand mixer as a professional cook i have used many mixers and I can honestly say this is the worst by far ... Firstly it is extremely noisy then it has a disk covering the mixing attachment that catches whatever ingredients you need to add during the mixing process and whatever you add does not mix in from the edge of the bowl and I have to consistently stop scrape the sides of the bowl at least a dozen times if not more which is pointless having a mixer as you do most of it yourself .... Whoever designed and tested this product must be as useless as the mixer absolute rubbish !!!!
u didnt honour yr guarantee even after a few weeks. my product looks good however doesnt pick up very well even on high setting. its th most ive ever paid fr a vacuum cleaner and still i hv t pay fr a second filter. ill go back t cheaper products in future because this is an excellent con. be ashamed of yr selves. as a pensioner i cant go back and forward t th place i purchased this from. i dont hv a car. with covid lockdown this is too difficult. i cant keep paying out fr things that dont work and t companies that are not genuine. th reason u got any stars was fr the look of th product (unsincere marketing) and fr customer service. ie quick response and giving a reply. even excellent employees cant help customers when th company is just interested in making dishonest profits. reported tower company t Ofcom. lin hunter
The screws holding the basket to the handle came out and i almost swallowed one but Customer services not interested and just told me to go back to where i bought it. It is only 4 months old and could have choked me very unpleasant experience.
Do not use this company. The service is shocking. I have not received an order that was supposed to have been despatched on 31 December. The payment has been taken from my account. They are saying they can’t cancel the order. Telling me now to contact Hermes who have never received the order.
My order was placed on January 1st, the value was around £100. I contacted Tower on 6th Jan to see if I could change my address, on 11th Jan I was told it was not possible and my order would be 7-10 working days. On Jan 27th I contacted them again as I had not received anything within the stated time and was given a tracking number that showed no attempt at delivery and the parcel returning to Tower. Having queried this I have now been told that I can expect my delivery in 7-10 working days. This will take me to 12th Feb and 6 weeks since my initial order. (That’s if it actually turns up then!) I understand there are Covid restrictions, but 6 weeks for an in stock product is completely unreasonable.
It says to register online for extended warranty, only to find when you log in this isn't given as an option! Absolute rubbish
By far the worst products, customer service and support ever!!! !!! NEVER BUY TOWER PRODUCTS !!!
How the heck do you register the extended warranty, its impossible I've even phoned the number and they tell you to do this online, pulling my hair out????????
18month old microwave going rusty on the bottom contacted tower to be fobbed off with nonsense don't buy if you want a product to last a few years very very poor quality
Trying to extend the warranty on my Rose Gold Sandwich Maker and getting absolutely nowhere! I click the link and I get sent back to the homepage. Awful headache on the way now!
Hi this is my second review regarding my order which was placed on the 31st Dec I have emailed the company several times and eventually got a reply I have requested to cancel my order and asked for a full refund but no reply from Tower once again with a promise to solve my issue but still unsolved
Hi Rose, I have just responded to your email you sent me and rest assured, I will find out what is happening. DJ
"Extend your Warranty" section is dismal. Having entered details twice the site takes me back to the beginning. no recognition as to whether the system has accepted details or not. i hope that if I need the extended warranty in the future it won't be refused!!
Hi Christine, what was the product/s you were trying to register? If you want to email me on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com and I will get these products registered for you.
Tower is rated 4.18 based on 1,918 reviews