Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat
"On my second auto sensor bin now since Oct 15. First one lasted less than a year before lid stopped working. Got that exchanged under warranty from tesco. 2nd one has just went too now so lasted slightly longer. Unfortunately warranty is up so will have to go purchase a separate lid."
"I have recently purchased 2 of your air fryers, I have had several questions so called your customer support helpline, on calling and answered by a lady called Nicole, she has been so helpful and answered everything I needed to know and even recommended some recipes that she uses herself, I have been in retail a long time and Nicole's customer service skills were excellent, friendly, funny but most of all very experienced at what she does, I shall be buying more towerhouseware products and will definitely recommend your company to my wide range of contacts....10/10"
"My wife was extremely happy with the rice cooker and would recommend."
"not only good looking item, good working items"
"tower set of frying pans I bought these for all my family as they are very good."
"I ordered a blender and a toaster online on the 5th June and was sent a mail it would arrive on the 11th June. Since then each day I receive a text message that my parcel is with my local delivery and delivery will be attempted but yet I have not received my parcel. I called customer service and it seems no one wants to do something about it. I am in need of my parcel now."
Hi,

Please can you email us at customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk quoting your order ID and we will investigate this for you.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

-Tower Housewares
"The pan set I bought was lovely until I had used the frying pans for a few months and they discoloured. Although they had a 10 year guarantee I was disappointed to be told I heated the pan too much. The saucepans are still as new and I have to say I still love them just hate the frying pans which after 16 months of use are useless now. Time to bin them and buy another brand!"
"I purchased several items to finish off my new kitchen and we are delighted with the quality and finish of the products."
"We are very happy with the blender it makes great smoothies and blends vegetables in minutes. Very satisfied with the product."
"There air frier was Easy to set up and is supper easy to use realy quick to clean and makes lovely food the chips from it are fantastic really good price too for this product"
"Good products at fair prices"
"Very good cooker. It works fast and is big enough for the entire family"
"Excellent product would reccomend buying from this purchaser again"
"super quality, very pleased will be buying more for my kitchen."
"Website easy to navigate.Knives ordered were excellent."
"Just made contact with customer services via Facebook. Received a quick response, great customer service!"
"Very helpful and sorted our problems with no fuss we have lots of Tower products and with great after sales service added to it we know we will be back for more without a worry"
"Delivery is quick and prodcuts are amazing"
"Bought knifes and pots from tower! Would never buy these items from anywhere else again! 5 star!!🤗"
"Great value for money!"