Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

How would you rate Tower ?

"The product i have is the auto recycle bin. Its not functioning anymore. I called the support and they promised me too solve my issue when i would register. The lady’s name was “kelly heath”. After i registered she said “sorry we cant help you”. Just like that. This is the worst company ever! Dont buy from here! They are scammers!"
Good Afternoon,

As discussed with our customer care team. you are not covered under warranty with ourselves unfortunately. The warranty you applied for was done outside of not only the given 28 day period to register within (As stated on our site when you registered), outside of the 12 month given warranty and also out of the UK. This means that the warranty registration is invalid as explained to you.

The extended warranty with ourselves is valid for our products brought, kept and used in the UK & Eire only, please find our terms and conditions attached. This information is available on our site, in our manuals and the T&C's. We apologise as we can imagine this being quite frustrating for yourself however, you aren't covered under warranty.

Tower Customer Care.
"I now have two colour changing frying pans and can honestly say they are the best non stick pans I have ever used. Could not believe I could cook an egg without any oil and it would still slide of the pan. Cleaning them is just so easy. Love them and have recommended the pans to all my friends. Top marks Tower"
"I have just purchased a microwave, kettle, toaster and both pan sets from Towers Rose gold collection. After following your instructions for "before 1st use", I went to make a cuppa & noticed that the gold is flaking off the kettle. I have contacted the company that I purchased the items from. Can you advise if this is an issue with this collection & if so will this start happening to the other items in the collection?"
Hi AW, We are sorry to read this. It is not a problem that we have been made aware of so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please be assured that this has been noted and taken on board, if you could possibly email us with the model number and batch number of the kettle it would be greatly appreciated. Our email address is customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Tower Customer Care.
"Product description accurate and reliable replacement part."
"I wrote a review last Friday because I had the pleasure of experiencing the most appalling customer service from the Tower team. I wanted to follow up on this and as this site doesn't allow edits, I am posting again. Just so people know that when some companies reply to a 1 star review, in the case of Tower, it appears that they do this to look like they care and want to make things right except they don't. I got this reply first thing Monday morning: "We would like to sincerely apologise for the service you had received upon your call to our support team. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer care and fantastic products and we apologise that on this occasion we have fallen short of yours and our own expectations. Please be assured that this matter will be used for training purposes and a Manager will be in touch with you today. " A manager was not in touch with me, not Monday, not Tuesday and not Wednesday. I agree, their customer service is "exceptional", just not in a positive way. This company doesn't care. I have now returned the blender to the retailer where I have purchased it for a refund. I have now bought a proper brand and I am happy with it. As I said in my first review, do yourself a favour and steer clear. It is very difficult to get through to their customer service, and when you finally do, you get treated like dirt. What chance do you have to get them to honour their 3 year warranty?"
"Good quality"
"I spoke with one of the customer service team this morning, about a problem I had with a blender I bought from them. First of all, I emailed a few days ago, never got a reply, I forwarded that email and added another comment. No reply. I phoned and got the automated system that tells you you are in a queue and you are 2nd in line. After a few minutes you are told that there is no one available to take the call and to leave a message so someone can call you back. I did that. As I was going out today, I rang again this morning. What appalling customer service. The woman I spoke to was incredibly rude. I was told that there was no email from me, I said I emailed sales@towerhomewares.co.uk only to be told that they don’t get emails at that address. Funny that I got an email from that address when I registered for my extended warranty. Then on to my problem with the blender. First query was about an electrical smell coming from the base unit, even after very short periods of use, 20 seconds and the unit produces the smell. After using the blender 4-5 times I am still getting the smell. I was told that it was faulty and to return it to the retailer. Fair enough. Then I said that the jar had warped in the dishwasher. The woman at customer (don’t)care asked abruptly, “Where did you read it was dishwasher safe?” I asked her where did it state it was NOT dishwasher safe? Usually items that are not dishwasher safe are clearly marked as such, not the case with this jar. So I was told that if it didn’t say, then I should assume it is not dishwasher safe. Thing is, in the manual which I have downloaded from their website, for the exact same model, it says (screenshot attached before they change it)“After dishwashing and before each use, always check to make sure the gasket is properly in place as the heat from some dishwashers may cause the gasket to become loose.” which implies that the accessories are indeed dishwasher safe. After pointing this out, I am told that I should not use that manual but the one that came in the box with the blender which says that the jar should be hand-washed, but both versions should be the same! The online version does not state this at all. I am returning this faulty item to the retailer and buying another blender from a reputable brand. I am not asking for a replacement because I am not happy to deal with his level of unprofessional, discourteous, and generally unpleasant customer service for the 3 year warranty period, should anything go wrong, I know they will try and worm their way out of the warranty. Do yourself a favour, steer clear. Pros: It’s red Cons: Everything else"
Good Morning,

M Stephenson
Verified Reviewer
"I have purchased a tower deep fat fryer and have just used it and it is superb. Love the control unit and easy wash lid. Also how the basket is easy to use and search from fryer. Great buy. Lovely chips cooked in it too."
"Just bought the 24cm ceramic frying pan to replace an old pan no longer fit for use. This tower frying pan is the best I have used. So good in fact that I am just about to order the two pan set (20cm and 28 cm)."
"Last few days I bought cooker,but it doesn’t work,because when I make food and not closed cover, and long time take the food"
Hi Muhammad,

We are sorry to read that, If you could give our customer care team a call we can help with some diagnostics to try and get that fixed for you. You can call us on 0333 220 6066.

Tower Customer Care.
"Very happy with my items"
Good Morning,

We are sorry to read this, a member of the team has emailed you to discuss this further.

Tower Customer Care.
"I bought a Tower high dome pressure cooker via Amazon. It was lovely and sturdy and easy to use, much quicker for cooking my Christmas puddings than the old fashioned boiling method."
"Great product, reasonably priced, efficient delivery."
"My original item developed a fault but the return process is very long winded , when sending emails supposed to be a reply 24hrs it has took 5 days for some reply's when new item arrived it had damage to the fascia still waiting for a answer would not recommend Tower to anyone last Tower product I will be prchasing"
Good Morning Alan,

I'm sorry to read of your problems with your warranty claim. A member of the team has been notified of the issue you currently have and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Tower Customer Care.
"Just received my new cerastone 5 piece pan set! Really good quality sturdy pans with soft touch handles, pans are a lot deeper than my old ones and have a lovely non stick surface. Was looking for something my partner couldn't break think these will do the job just fine!!"
D And Marion Boucher
Unverified Reviewer
"We recently enquired if Tower could obtain a copy of the instructions on the use of our 30 year plus pressure cooker. Although they were unable to help us we were most impressed with their very prompt and courteous reply. We are replacing it with a new one, yes it will be Tower. Exceptional old fashioned customer service."
"Best set of kitchen knives ( for the price) I've ever bought. Titanium coated set of 5 in a clear acrylic block look really great AND they're warranties for 10 yrs."
"I have been trying to get a hold of some one for days now. Held on the line then to b told to leave my name and number, which I have done over ten times now and still no call back. Even went thro all the options to see if a could talk to some one that way. And still nothing, paid money for a product and only used it a handful of times now broken. Waste of money and time waiting for a response 😡😡"
Good Morning Gill,

We are so sorry to read that you've experienced problems with getting through to us. As I'm sure you can imagine, we have a lot of customer contact following the Christmas period with product registrations and queries. An email has been sent to you to confirming the next steps for you.

Apologies again for this Gill.
C
"I have been purchasing quiet a few items from Tower Houseware, a set of saucepans, pressure cooker, digital microwave, juicer, over the the pass couple of years. I have found their items to be off top quality. I have also signed up to their newsletters which keeps me up to date with their offers and new items most of my purchases have been via their offers which is a bargain! I have recommended Tower Houseware to my family and friends."
Tower is rated 4.27 based on 1,214 reviews