Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
They kept me up to date on my product with emails and it was easy to track my item
Bought a on 26/12/20 a 31L Touch Control Microwave it arrived on ok, so I filled the warranty form in should be 3 yrs warranty but it only confirmed a 1 yr warranty .the reason I bought this Microwave was the extended warranty . I have had one of these before when it was labeled Daewoo and it did me good service ,I have e-mailed twice got auto reply ,but no reply to the query also rang up and office closed due to covid
they are quick enough to except an order and take your money .
it is now 07/01/2021 more than enough time to reply with a adjusted date on warranty
hope you can communicate with me and get this sorted before 28 days are up
Hi Mr Kaye, I have just sent you a private message with detail requests. Look forward to hearing back from you. DJ
I have been waiting a week with no communication received. My order status constantly says Processing. I suggest everyone goes to Argos instead or orders from them at least you get it same or next day. These seem to have no clue despite being the manufacturer/supplier.
Hi, I have just sent you a private message - purely as I need personal details from you - and will try and help you. DJ
Placed two orders over £100 on 2nd Jan, taken money but offices closed & no contact back from email to cancel order. Disgraceful taking money when can’t fulfil orders during pandemic
Hi, I have just sent your a private message for your personal details and order number to get this resolved for you. thanks. DJ
Like other customers I placed an order on the 27th Dec. I had issues with the website. I finally placed the order and received confirmation and an order number and my c.card has been charged.
On next working day del no further contact from tower.
I've used the only option e.mail to contact cust services. Still waiting for a reply. I appreciate that things are not easy at the moment.all I want is honesty.
Made an order on the 27th of December and still ain’t received it. Emailed numerous of times as apparently the offices are closed due to ‘covid’. Apparently one of the items are out of stock and offered a refund or wait until the 27th of February I’ve asked for a refund and no one is getting back to me yet again. Absolutely poor customer service they need to be more organised with dealing with customers if they not gonna open the phone lines!
Cheap quality defective items.
Tower delivered a kettle with a broken switch. I had to prove this with a video prior to being able to return.
The replacement kettle had the box seal broken and on opening it was immediately obvious the rose colour was damaged on the handle. Asked for a refund and I had to prove purchase and asked if I'd used it even though I explained all this, then offered a discount! Why would I keep a damaged item?
Unbelievable!
Brought a tower indoor grill, was faulty from purchase. Contacted them but heard nothing back.. poor service!
Best Buy of the year!!!!
Well after buying one for my mother last Christmas and her raving about how fantastic they are I decided to buy one myself and I couldn’t be more pleased. It’s so quick and easy to use. I do so many items in it and pleased with the results every time
Even my 6 year old daughter informed me yesterday ‘ these sausages are delicious mum!
I would highly recommend one of these
Looking at getting some accessories for it to start making more things in it
Absolutely love this!!!!
faulty product from brand new. Purchased from a reputable retailer the TOWER AIR FRYER T17061 and it would not even switch on
You pretty much can't get any worse than that!
Trying to do the extended guarantee on a Microwave - can’t find a way of doing this. Just going around in circles. Can anyone help? Never purchased a Tower item before and having read most of the unhappy reviews, I don’t think I will bother again!
Ordered the (beautiful) microwave on Tuesday, arrived today (Thursday) and just before Christmas too! Impressive. Most impressive.
Window vac ,didn’t last a fortnight small water container sends excess water into the battery unit then the thing won’t charge.cheap and nasty not up to purpose.
Tower guarantee not worth the paper it is written on. Tower initially tried to insist faulty item was a 'spare' part and then that the unit had not be used according to handbook. Just look at similar comments on last reviews....AVOID
Tower guarantee not worth the paper it is written - first of all they insisted that faulty part was a 'spare' part and then that airfryer had not been used in accordance with handbook. Just look at the last views reviews - similar complaints on quality and customer service. AVOID....
We bought a 7 piece pan set with a ten year guarantee.
After owning for five years, the handle has fallen off one of the saucepans. Upon inspection, the aluminium has oxidised and the screw has rusted through. The other pans are suffering from the same problem so now deemed not safe to use, Fortunately no one was hurt. All the pans have developed pitting in the non-stick coating. I spoke with the so called “customer service” advisor, who gave a stock answer that the fault would have occurred in the first twelve months if it was a manufacturing fault. So we have to pay for an independent assessor to verify that by washing the pans, this has caused the metal to rot.
If I could leave a minus figure for the customer service agent then I would.
Legal advice in the new year!
I bought a Tower One Touch Pressure Cooker which admittedly I was happy with. I then received a letter from Tower saying "Test results show the item may result in burns and/or unexpected release of liquid from the unit. DO NOT USE. We'll be issuing further communication." They say to get auto updates go to website and scroll to Product Recalls. This is now ages ago and every time I check online there is no "Product Recalls" on their site and googling Tower product recalls led me only to this reviews page. I have a machine which wasn't cheap, is dangerous according to Tower and mustn't be used yet it seems there is nothing I can do about it. I can't remember where it was purchased but you'd think as Tower wrote directly, they would deal with it. They don't. I see why there's so many bad reviews on here. How they get the stars I don't know, but you do have people saying "what with the guarantee its good value." Its only good if when something goes wrong they honour that guarantee. Some on here admit they don't, and even recalled products are obviously not dealt with by Tower. If they wrote once why haven't they sent a letter updating me? Why is there no product recall on the webpage as they say? All you with great guarantees, as I thought too, wait until there's a problem...
Bought a air fryer this year , basket broke three months after. Called for a replacement air fryer basket I was told it would be delivered in 3-5 working days . Waited a month only for tower customer service to tell me it wouldn’t be in stock until mid December . Now mid December I am now being told it wont be delivered in time for Christmas ! Completely unacceptable. I was also made to pay for the replacement part even though I purchased this fryer less than 6 months ago. I have children to feed over Christmas . Christmas is ruined !! Will never purchase from this company again.
I purchased a vortex 11l airfryer and on 13th Oct my drip tray started loosing the none stick coating so as was less than a year old I contacted tower to get replace ment and was told out of stock wait till Dec 12th now being told Dec 16 obviously towers guarantee is worthless will never buy your products again (I have purchased loads before)
paid for next day delivery and now being told won't be here until 3 days later. apparently they dont deliver on weekends and next day delivery to them is a tuesday. If this is the case they should put that in brackets at the checkout when you tick for next day delivery. could've got it cheaper and quicker from amazon which is still from tower warehouse
Tower is rated 4.23 based on 1,879 reviews