Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat

How would you rate Tower ?

"Excellent product would reccomend buying from this purchaser again"
"super quality, very pleased will be buying more for my kitchen."
"Website easy to navigate.Knives ordered were excellent."
"Just made contact with customer services via Facebook. Received a quick response, great customer service!"
"Very helpful and sorted our problems with no fuss we have lots of Tower products and with great after sales service added to it we know we will be back for more without a worry"
"Delivery is quick and prodcuts are amazing"
"Bought knifes and pots from tower! Would never buy these items from anywhere else again! 5 star!!🤗"
"Great value for money!"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"I have one tower Damascus knife set already and love it and want another set for my daughters new flat"
"All my home cookware is Tower as the products are of a great design, choice of colours excellent value for money, great to use and to keep clean"
"I agree with M’s review from 7 months ago. I’ve just registered my new Tower toaster online for the three year guarantee. I’m not comfortable giving out my personal details, gender, date of birth, phone number etc, I don’t have a problem with an email address. Why do you need this information, are you going to send me a birthday gift or something? It’s ridiculous. Today I registered a purchase with Karcher, they didn’t ask for such detailed personal information, just name address and email address."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your recent review, please be assured that we have taken on board your comments and they have been passed to our marketing team.

Tower Customer Care.
"The customer service is outstanding, So nice to listened and spoken to instead of being at. THANK YOU."
"Delivery was great."
"handle keeps coming loose on frying pan got an exchange on sat for the first one i bought and now the new one has a loose handle"
Good Morning Mr White,

We are very sorry to read of the problems you have experienced with your frying pan. Could you possibly send some images of the pan you have to our customer support team ? You can email them to customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk.

Tower Customer Support
"We bought set of 24 knives and was simply amazing"
"Excellent Bread now I have replacement NON-STICK PADDLE supplied by on-line support. Thank you for overriding telephone customer service and recognising dysfunctional original paddle. Good design sits neatly on work-top and conventional shaped tin. Have made Soft Bread, Quick Bread and used Leaven Dough programme for Baps. Whole Wheat needs another 40ml water and now going to try a cake from All Recipes."
"Over the moon with my new tower canisters look perfect"
"I purchased a blender with grinder which caused a terrible injury to my face and eyes. While blending the soup the lid exploded in the air and the soup has burnt my eyes and face. I had to go to the hospital and they diagnosed me with the scarring to the right eye. I also sustained burns to my face which have taken weeks to heal. I contacted the Tower Housewares and they assured me that my claim would be taken seriuosly and that I would receive the outcome of the QA testing in 30 days. This has never materialised. I had to chase them several times and I am still waiting for the outcome. I am very disappointed with the way my complaint has been handled and would not buy their products ever again as they are not safe."
Good Morning,

We are very sorry to read of the problems you have been experiencing. Please be assured that this matter is being taken very seriously and has been escalated for your Izabella, our manager will be in touch with you.

Tower Customer Care.
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,240 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!