Towel Radiator Reviews

02477220955

info@towel-radiator.com

Click Here

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"The radiator proved a good one. It was easy to install it following the guide manual"
"Though the radiator stuff is really good, but the delivery was delayed. It was little distasteful experience."
"Apart from their slightly passive customer support, nothing was off track. Product seems to be in good conditions and has reached us well in time."
"Price was competitive. But packaging and faded color of the product disappointed me. I was expecting a lot better thing"
"Quality radiator. But they need to improve their delivery service as it took over 3 days to reach the radiator at my home."
"The price may be little on the higher side but the quality of the item, seems brilliant!!"
"Thanks for delivering good products. The price has always been normal and in affordable range. But It would be lot easier for clients like me if you manage to respond to emails on at least same day basis. But, it is always nice to deal with you"
"We have ordered out very first radiator at Towel-radiator and it has reached in good time to us. The reps remained in frequent communication with us and there were no problems in the process. There was slight misunderstanding on account of shipment address but it was fixed just at the eleventh hour. Overall, we did like this service"
"These sellers are worth giving a try since they do not disappoint their client anyway. Good quality towel radiators are not easy to find but these sellers are doing wonderful job by providing high quality product"
"It is a very nicely packed and properly manufactured radiator accessory. The first look at the product gave a very gentle and rather decent look. Price, I guess, was a touch higher. Nevertheless, it was a fine product to have!"
"Nothing bad in the service, though nothing exceptional either! I found it moderately good and considerably reliable. Would definitely consider it for purchases in future"
"This company seems a reliable one. They’ve almost everything to offer to their clients. I’ve been using their services for quite some time now. The only issue I’ve faced a couple of times is the delay in shipping. Though it has never been a horrible delay but still it bothers me to see the ordered product coming a touch late"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews