Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"My experience with them has been pretty disappointing. I was expecting better packaging of the product that might have kept it from abrasion during the transport. Also, the shipment was quite late. Not sure if I would come back to them for purchases in future!"
"It was kind of average experience of purchasing heating element and high towel radiator. Price was okay but delivery of the ordered items became horribly late"
"No questions about the timely shipping and responsive customer support but the quality of towel radiator wasn’t that impressive. I reckon it could have been rather better."
"Considering the time they took to deliver the product and the packaging of the radiator, it seems quite an average company. Possibly not the most recommended one!"
Hi Kyle,
Thank you for the feedback, we do our best to improve our services day by day
"The radiator i purchased was just great. But I'm so unhappy because the delivery took a week!!!!!"
"The best thing about any seller is its being able to offer a product at worthy cost and to communicate actively with the customer. Here, I found the price pretty competitive but I regret to say that their communication was literally poor. Didn’t get reply to half of my emails which made things really weird for me. Hope they would get better in future"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews