Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"I placed an order for a towel radiator in November which according to their website was in stock. After a week I received a phone call that they have sent out my order but the chrome towel holders are missing and will be delivered just before Christmas, but I didn't get them. I sent an email but my email was ignored. I managed to talk someone over the phone but he said now their supplier will send it in January. 3 more weeks passed but items were not delivered and called them again but the person that I was dealing with my query was always busy with another customer and was supposed to call me back but never did. Anyway I finally managed to get them to send me the missing items after about 10 weeks . Althought the quality of the product is not bad and it looks good but the customer service is appalling."
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews