Towel Radiator Reviews

02477220955

info@towel-radiator.com

Click Here

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"Quality radiator. But they need to improve their delivery service as it took over 3 days to reach the radiator at my home."
"It was my friend living in my neighborhood who had recommended me to buy radiator from this shop. So, I decided to give it a shot and I got radiator as described on the website. Also, their delivery service was also quick!"
"I’ve realized that these guys running this company are working on highly professional lines. It’s been for more than one time that I had to call them (after ordering the product) to change the change the model of the radiator and they’ve responded me on the same day. That’s why I always call it a highly useful company"
"About towel-radiator.com, one thing is for sure and that is their promise not to compromise on the quality. It’s always great to shop at this place."
"I placed an order for Sigma Black Vertical Radiator (costing around 110 bucks). The package reached me within 2 days time and the radiator in it seemed very well. I got it installed in my bathroom and it is working without any flaw. This store is certainly a useful one!!"
"Excellent shop. I got my radiator just after 2 days. Thanks for quick delivery."
"Excellent shop."
"Towel-Radiator.com has proved itself better than most of the sellers I’ve been dealing with in the past!"
"The price may be little on the higher side but the quality of the item, seems brilliant!!"
"Like always, it remained a nice experience while purchasing at this store. Their quality is becoming a predictable factor now and their consistency to offer customer friendly services is their prominent feature. I’d thank them for their kind services and brilliant products"
"I'd love to recommend these sellers to all those who are looking for easy to handle and economical towel radiators."
"The user manual proved of great help for me. I never knew if I could set a towel radiator by myself. Followed step by step guide and got it through. It is working pretty good now. A great product indeed!"
"It’s been a week that I have installed the towel radiator I purchased from this company. I never had a radiator which would work this much smoothly and without causing any noise or technical issue. Great one!!"
"I’m actually pleased with the super cool radiator accessories got from them. Seems like it was a perfect deal."
"I faced no problems in completing my first purchase from Towel-radiator.com. Hope to continue business with them!"
"I needed some radiator supplies on an urgent notice. I contact their rep Mr. Martin through phone and he told me that arrangement could be made for my purpose. I made the payment was desperately waiting for supplies to arrive in time. Courtesy to their brilliant service, the parcel arrived very much in time and it saved me from a lot of trouble. That’s more like professional suppliers!!"
"Products are of high quality and shipping arrangements are made on time. That’s what impresses me about Towel-Radiator!"
"I’ve received the radiator and accessories. Everything is as was discussed. Thank you for such great service"
"I’m very much satisfied with Towel-Radiator. I’ve earlier dealt with a couple of radiator manufacturers but this company’s products are absolutely matchless. Just Great!"
"I had no problems whatsoever in completing this very first deal with this company and considering this experience, I look forward to make more purchases from here"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews