Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"We have recently purchased around 10 different towel radiator accessories and thermostats from towel-radiator.com and all are 100% fine as far as their condition and working efficiency in concerned. The only thing that somehow bothered us was the delay in the courier. But I’m happy that their rep has already apologized for it."
"Authentic items and excellent delivery..."
"I had heard a lot about towel-radiator but sadly, it didn’t prove that great. Shipment was way too late and things were not in perfect order."
"Well, taking into account the price of the aluminum radiators and comparing this price with the other online radiator sellers, I can confidently say that they are the no. 1 sellers by all means. Highly recommended!"
Hi Billy,

Thank you for the feedback and we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services and the products
Alex
"Towel-radiator seems to be a trust worthy source of getting all sorts of towel radiator and thermostat heating elements. I’ve liked their brilliant packaging and beautiful finishing of radiators"
"Everything is top notch at towel-radiator.com. The discount offers made the deal lot easier for me. And this sounds great!"
"The towel radiator and accessories I bought last month have really lent me a sigh of relief. Everything is working smoothly and this is such a peace of mind. On the whole, it has been a fine purchase for me"
"As far this first experience with towel-radiator.com is concerned, I feel everything is good about them. Didn’t find anything wrong with the price tags of their efficiency of shipping the parcel in time. Bought Thermostatic Electric Element In Chrome Round for only 60 bucks which is quite a nominal price"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator device that impressed me, it was the way they guided me to install it and fix minor issues in that"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator device that impressed me, it was the way they guided me to install it and fix minor issues in that."
"It was my friend living in my neighborhood who had recommended me to buy radiator from this shop. So, I decided to give it a shot and I got radiator as described on the website. Also, their delivery service was also quick!"
"I’ve realized that these guys running this company are working on highly professional lines. It’s been for more than one time that I had to call them (after ordering the product) to change the change the model of the radiator and they’ve responded me on the same day. That’s why I always call it a highly useful company"
"About towel-radiator.com, one thing is for sure and that is their promise not to compromise on the quality. It’s always great to shop at this place."
"I placed an order for Sigma Black Vertical Radiator (costing around 110 bucks). The package reached me within 2 days time and the radiator in it seemed very well. I got it installed in my bathroom and it is working without any flaw. This store is certainly a useful one!!"
"Excellent shop. I got my radiator just after 2 days. Thanks for quick delivery."
"Excellent shop."
"Towel-Radiator.com has proved itself better than most of the sellers I’ve been dealing with in the past!"
"Like always, it remained a nice experience while purchasing at this store. Their quality is becoming a predictable factor now and their consistency to offer customer friendly services is their prominent feature. I’d thank them for their kind services and brilliant products"
"I'd love to recommend these sellers to all those who are looking for easy to handle and economical towel radiators."
"The user manual proved of great help for me. I never knew if I could set a towel radiator by myself. Followed step by step guide and got it through. It is working pretty good now. A great product indeed!"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews