Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"Very nice to have purchased a couple of radiators from this shop. There was a complete guide manual along with the products which helped me to set it up on my own. Rest, nothing wrong with the quality of the products"
"It was quite useful to purchase metallic thermostat products from this store. It came in time and in good price. I should be using it in future as well."
"Their attitude towards their customers speaks volumes about their worth and this is what impresses me the most. Just received my recently ordered Reine Bonera Vertical Radiator for only 190 bucks and it seems such a good deal"
"Though the radiator stuff is really good, but the delivery was delayed. It was little distasteful experience."
"Highly satisfied with what I have been provided by this shop. Free home delivery and finest quality of product. That’s what I was looking for!"
"I am very much satisfied with the finishing and grip of the towel radiator. I had purchased this Aluminum Towel Radiator to test their quality standards. And now when I am satisfied with what they are offering, I can now confident place bulk orders!"
"I found Towel-Radiator as good as I had heard about it from my friend. No problems with the shipment and absolutely no second question about their product quality."
"We have recently purchased around 10 different towel radiator accessories and thermostats from towel-radiator.com and all are 100% fine as far as their condition and working efficiency in concerned. The only thing that somehow bothered us was the delay in the courier. But I’m happy that their rep has already apologized for it."
"Authentic items and excellent delivery..."
"Considering the time they took to deliver the product and the packaging of the radiator, it seems quite an average company. Possibly not the most recommended one!"
Hi Kyle,
Thank you for the feedback, we do our best to improve our services day by day
"I had heard a lot about towel-radiator but sadly, it didn’t prove that great. Shipment was way too late and things were not in perfect order."
"Well, taking into account the price of the aluminum radiators and comparing this price with the other online radiator sellers, I can confidently say that they are the no. 1 sellers by all means. Highly recommended!"
Hi Billy,

Thank you for the feedback and we are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services and the products
Alex
"Towel-radiator seems to be a trust worthy source of getting all sorts of towel radiator and thermostat heating elements. I’ve liked their brilliant packaging and beautiful finishing of radiators"
"Everything is top notch at towel-radiator.com. The discount offers made the deal lot easier for me. And this sounds great!"
"Apart from their slightly passive customer support, nothing was off track. Product seems to be in good conditions and has reached us well in time."
"The towel radiator and accessories I bought last month have really lent me a sigh of relief. Everything is working smoothly and this is such a peace of mind. On the whole, it has been a fine purchase for me"
"As far this first experience with towel-radiator.com is concerned, I feel everything is good about them. Didn’t find anything wrong with the price tags of their efficiency of shipping the parcel in time. Bought Thermostatic Electric Element In Chrome Round for only 60 bucks which is quite a nominal price"
"Price was competitive. But packaging and faded color of the product disappointed me. I was expecting a lot better thing"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator device that impressed me, it was the way they guided me to install it and fix minor issues in that"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator device that impressed me, it was the way they guided me to install it and fix minor issues in that."
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews