Towbar2u Reviews

info@towbar2u.com

Unit 9
Hamlet House
McMullen Road

How would you rate Towbar2u?

Mike McMorran
Unverified Reviewer
"Arrived on time (even a bit early). Did job professionally with no fuss. Did not mind me watching some of the time and happy to answer questions about the work. When job finished explained how all parts worked. Well satisfied. Mike"
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Good advice to assist me in my tow bar selection, a date to suit my diary, fitting was quick and no mess, great job. Will use again in future, and will highly recommend to all, private or commercial"
"From start to finish this was a smooth transaction. Quick and very well priced quote. Booking was a breeze and fitter arrived at time agreed. Fitting went smoothly with no problems at all. Would, and will, recommend to others."
"I had a towbar fitted by JASON, a local fitter in my area of Hatfield, Herts. He did an excellent job in about 2 hours , all tested and ready to go! I fully recommend Towbar2u which also did the job for a very keen price"
"Firstly Linda in office was well-informed about vehicle and product range. Fitting appointment booked for one week hence and Rob turned up on time after a three-hour drive from Harwich, standing in for another fitter. Friendly and very careful with my new vehicle (Seat Ateca). Job completed in three hours. How to fit detachable towbar clearly explained, ditto electrical connection and all connections demonstrated on test check board. Payment made easy (thanks, Linda again). Happy to recommend to others as a well-organised, professional outfit."
"Martin arrived on time this morning having called half an hour before as requested. He was extremely pleasant and carried out the work efficiently, explaining thoroughly what he had done and how the tow bark worked on completion of the job. The price itself was very reasonable and competitive. I would have no hesitation in using TOWBAR2U again and would recommend them to friends and family. A superb service, thank you!"
"Horrific workmanship. Towbar loose and no left indicator, rang to complain numerous time no answer... AVOID"
We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience, as our customers are our number one priority. We have checked our database but unfortunately, there is no record of a Sheryl Bass on our system. Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss this matter further.
David Stancer
Verified Reviewer
"Fitter came this morning- on time and remembered my name! He was cheerful,efficient and did a super job. I was consulted at the appropriate times and everything was explained clearly. Payment was simple and easy. Rob Moore was a delightful professional."
Simon - Somerset
Verified Reviewer
"A very helpful company from the start with my detachable bar fitted to my new Q3, within the week of ordering, by Paul. He was very polite & professional taking care to layout my car parts carefully protecting them from any ground contact, plus fully explaining the product fitted. He even turned up early which was a bonus & just got on with the job. If you meet him, his tea is white with 1 👍. I have to say too that the ladies in the office were very helpful & polite as well. Have already recommended TB2U to a friend in the motor trade. Many thanks."
"Thank you very much for fitting a towbar to my van this will make my job so much easier. Thanks Kevin"
Matt Clothier
Unverified Reviewer
"was looking at having a tow bar fitted to our V70 rang a few places and these were cheaper by nearly £100! booked for Wednesday afternoon got a phone call day before asking if the fitter could come in the morning. Rob the fitter arrived exactly on time and made a fantastic job went through all the details and said the V70 was made for towing :) would highly recommend Towbar2U and there fitter Rob great job :)"
"I called for a quote on Tuesday and was told that my work could be done the next day. As arranged your fitter tuned up and completed a difficult job in a swift and efficient manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending your service to all"
"Your fitter Martin did a first class job. Very professional and would recommend your company to my friends. Many Thanks Steve."
"Excellent service by Towbar2U Jason my local fitter. Removable Swan neck Tow bar fitted to my Audi A4 Avant as arranged & in less than 2.5 hours. Very nice piece of equipment plus a training course on how to fit and remove it. Very good job done and half the price quoted by Audi. Highly recommend this company."
Simon From Flitwick
Verified Reviewer
"Towbar fitter called Jason came to fit my towbar on Monday 13th November 2017; he suggested that I sell my car as he couldn’t undo the nuts. Just had a professional towbar company come to do it and have found out that Jason rounded off the nuts, which made it difficult to undo them. Not very pleased. Wouldn’t use them again."
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service you received from Towbar2U. We take pride in our work and customer service. Having looked at our records; when our fitter inspected the vehicle in question it was found that we would not be able to safely and securely fit the towbar due to the amount of rust on the vehicle. Our fitter therefore could not carry out the job and you were advised acordingly. If you wish to discuss this matter futher please feel free to contact us.
"Called towbars2u on Monday next available date was Friday towbar fitter Jason give me a call back on Wednesday to say I can come on Thursday parts have come in early I agreed Jason came around about 10:30 /11 O'clock was done by 1230 /13:00 he fitted the towbar with an outstanding job I would highly recommend this company and Jason the towbar fitter"
"5 star service very pleased with job and couldn't fault the fitters work.... thanks phil Bennett."
"towbars2you gave a great quote turned up on time within 1 week of ordering. tow bar was fitted by their engineer jason first class job. will recommend towbars2you to anyone thanks steve miller 13/09/17"
"5 star service thanks ever so much and the fitter Jason 👌"
"excellent service cant thank them enough"
Towbar2u is rated 4.40 based on 45 reviews