Towbar2u Reviews

info@towbar2u.com

Unit 9
Hamlet House
McMullen Road

How would you rate Towbar2u?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Your fitter Martin did a first class job. Very professional and would recommend your company to my friends. Many Thanks Steve."
"Excellent service by Towbar2U Jason my local fitter. Removable Swan neck Tow bar fitted to my Audi A4 Avant as arranged & in less than 2.5 hours. Very nice piece of equipment plus a training course on how to fit and remove it. Very good job done and half the price quoted by Audi. Highly recommend this company."
Simon From Flitwick
Verified Reviewer
"Towbar fitter called Jason came to fit my towbar on Monday 13th November 2017; he suggested that I sell my car as he couldn’t undo the nuts. Just had a professional towbar company come to do it and have found out that Jason rounded off the nuts, which made it difficult to undo them. Not very pleased. Wouldn’t use them again."
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service you received from Towbar2U. We take pride in our work and customer service. Having looked at our records; when our fitter inspected the vehicle in question it was found that we would not be able to safely and securely fit the towbar due to the amount of rust on the vehicle. Our fitter therefore could not carry out the job and you were advised acordingly. If you wish to discuss this matter futher please feel free to contact us.
"Called towbars2u on Monday next available date was Friday towbar fitter Jason give me a call back on Wednesday to say I can come on Thursday parts have come in early I agreed Jason came around about 10:30 /11 O'clock was done by 1230 /13:00 he fitted the towbar with an outstanding job I would highly recommend this company and Jason the towbar fitter"
"5 star service very pleased with job and couldn't fault the fitters work.... thanks phil Bennett."
"towbars2you gave a great quote turned up on time within 1 week of ordering. tow bar was fitted by their engineer jason first class job. will recommend towbars2you to anyone thanks steve miller 13/09/17"
"5 star service thanks ever so much and the fitter Jason 👌"
"excellent service cant thank them enough"
"I received a phone call 20 mins before they were due to fit my towbar saying they didn't have it!!! Furious is an understatement, I'd taken half day off work and due to no tow bar I had to cancel my weeks caravan holiday at a financial loss to me. I asked for compensation, they refused. I did received my deposit back. A very unprofessional company..... AVOID"
"Jason turned up this morning bang on time and did a great job fitting the towbar to our Defender. Quick, efficient and very polite. Thanks very much and highly recommended. Mark Near Milton Keynes"
Claire & Stephen
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous job done today on our bmw by Rob, excellent customer service highly recommended and really efficient, very pleased, thank you."
"First class service Jason the fitter did a excellent job Will recommend this company to my friend in the future thanks again"
"Towbar2u are a great firm the fitter was professional and they did a great job at a fantastic price. Highly recommended."
"Helpful and efficient booking process. Competitive price. Punctual, first-class, fitting service. Phil was friendly and professional. Highly recommended."
"From start to finish great service quick and easy! Would highly recommend in the future! Thank you!"
"Jason did an excellent job in the pouring rain.the Co didn't supply all the parts he returned later to fit missing part,all in all well done."
Bill Handrahan
Verified Buyer
"I arranged for Towbar2u to send a fitter this morning and he turned up promptly. They sent me Jason and I can only praise the man for his professional, calm approach and friendly manner. The job was done quickly and I am delighted with this service."
"Needed tow bar fitting quickly. Got in touch online, received the quote within a few hours. Made a telephone booking, received a call with a quick query ensuring I received the best bar for my car. The professional fitter arrived promptly on the day, fitted the bar and demonstrated it working. Great service and neat job. Thank you very much."
"Called for a quote. Lady on the phone completely not intrested. Suffered to have to speak to me. Will never consider their services again. Unhelpful and rude (Braintree branch)"
We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Towbar2U. Unfortunately, we have no record you calling us at our Braintree branch.

If Joanna could contact our manager, we will be happy to discuss her comments further.
Dave Tolson
Verified Buyer
"Faultless! Turned up early, finished early and a thoroughly professional job. My fitter was Rob Moore who covers most of Essex. What a helpful, friendly and professional expert he is. I am delighted with Towbars2u. Thanks Rob !"
Towbar2u is rated 4.30 based on 33 reviews