Tow Trust Towbars Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tow Trust Towbars
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Tow Trust Towbars made you happy

"I had been looking for a towbar for my 1990 Granada. Many thousands of these cars were made but it is difficult to locate parts when needed. I spoke with Jeff who thought he might still have a tow hitch assembly for my car. He went out the back, confirmed yes he did have one and sent me a sketch of how it fits before I had bought. Many other suppliers quoted but then realised, not any left in stock. I bought from Jeff (the last one he had). It arrived when he said it would complete with all nuts and bolts to fit. A good service from an individual her looked after me and for that service, I will promote his company . D.Holder"
Are you Tow Trust Towbars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Tow Trust Towbars is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews