Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Often find it hard to find gifts which aren't mass-produced or and seen everywhere or super expensive, but Totem Store very much delivers when it comes to items that look like you put some thought into your purchase. Very refreshing to see! Delivery had a slight hiccup as an item I had ordered was, unfortunately, unavailable. Totem store made sure that I was notified as soon as possible, giving me several options to proceed. I opted for a part refund on this particular occasion, and the refund was issued immediately and they even upgraded my delivery to next day delivery for the inconvenience - which there really was none - especially given how friendly and approachable they are when communicating! Will definitely use them again!
Granddaughter loves this gift and enjoys the jeopardy!
Bought the yellow bamboo soap dispenser, exactly what I was looking for with a detachable refill bottle.
My granddaughter collects Rhinos and blue is her favourite colour so this was an amazing find, she's going to love it when she opens it on her birthday!
Totem Store 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Fabulous service
Totem Store 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Everything arrived in time. The products are durable and nice. Just what I was looking for! Thanks
Quick delivery, nice umbrella.
Very Happy with the service and the product
Good product, fast service.
Very Happy with great item holds a lot of water and keeps it hot all day and no leaks
I bought a bamboo soap dish and it came really quickly. The product is lovely and very robust. I'm going to order some more! Thank you.
Most pleased with order. The quality is great, delivery was speedy and I appreciated the complete lack of plastic from the parcel tape on the box right down to the toy.
Very pleased with what we ordered. Delivered promptly and safely. Good product and good price.
Great service. Product arrived on time ! Many thanks !!
Fantastic products. I was looking online for quite a while to find such beautifully designed and crafted products.
Thanks a lot for your very nice feedback, it means a lot to us :) Hope to see you again soon!
All good..
Excellent!
Thanks for the good service. Good communication; no problems at all.
Very efficient
Very happy with my items. Thanks again.
Excellent efficient service, good quality goods at a competitive price
Totem Store is rated 4.91 based on 68 reviews