Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Thanks for very nice products & careful packaging. Will buy from there again.
Thanks a lot for your very nice feedback, it means a lot to us :) Hope to see you again soon!
Perfect !
Prompt delivery, on time and a good quality product
Very cute laptop cover thank you 💛
Product arrived on time - no problems with delivery, thrilled with item. Excellent
attractive and well made
Often find it hard to find gifts which aren't mass-produced or and seen everywhere or super expensive, but Totem Store very much delivers when it comes to items that look like you put some thought into your purchase. Very refreshing to see! Delivery had a slight hiccup as an item I had ordered was, unfortunately, unavailable. Totem store made sure that I was notified as soon as possible, giving me several options to proceed. I opted for a part refund on this particular occasion, and the refund was issued immediately and they even upgraded my delivery to next day delivery for the inconvenience - which there really was none - especially given how friendly and approachable they are when communicating! Will definitely use them again!
Fast delivery for a free shipping, everything is in order, lovely products at a great price!
I recently purchased some beeswax food wraps amongst other products. Unfortunately a wrong item was sent but this was quickly rectified and the customer service was fantastic. They couldn't have done more to help and they've left me a very happy customer. And the products are lovely!
Amazing products and very helpful staff members. Would love to use again!
Really pleased with fast service. Would happily be a repeat Customer in future :)
Fantastic service. Lovely soap. Thank you.
Lovely range of products and amazing customer service.
Excellent communication ,swift delivery and good value. The toys are beautiful and of high quality. My granddaughter will be so thrilled.I will always check Totem Store before making purchases for her in future. Thank you so much!
Prompt delivery, well packed and items as described.
My little one loves the quirky soft toys! Great selection of products makes it hard to choose. Quick delivery too :)
Beautifully designed product delivered quickly and at a fair price. Excellent
Great customer service
Fantastic service
Bought as a present, arrived quickly and well packaged. It smelt very nice through its box but not opened as it was a present.
Totem Store is rated 4.92 based on 78 reviews