Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Often find it hard to find gifts which aren't mass-produced or and seen everywhere or super expensive, but Totem Store very much delivers when it comes to items that look like you put some thought into your purchase. Very refreshing to see! Delivery had a slight hiccup as an item I had ordered was, unfortunately, unavailable. Totem store made sure that I was notified as soon as possible, giving me several options to proceed. I opted for a part refund on this particular occasion, and the refund was issued immediately and they even upgraded my delivery to next day delivery for the inconvenience - which there really was none - especially given how friendly and approachable they are when communicating! Will definitely use them again!
Very efficient
Very happy with my items. Thanks again.
Excellent efficient service, good quality goods at a competitive price
Container I received very nice. XL container.
Shipped very fast! Quite happy
I was delighted to find this online store with such beautiful products. Service was great and everything was as expected.
Wonderful service, heavenly Koala bear with baby.
Excellent service and delivery, well on time, beautifully packed. The item, an Anatole umbrella in a gorgeous warm colour, looked marvellous but sadly, as I am 80 years old and suffer from arthritis which limits the strength in my hands, although opening the umbrella was easy enough, to actually make it clip into that final stage was impossible for me. The strength required was beyond my capacity. This is entirely my problem and no reflection on your product at all. I have decided to give the umbrella to a well-deserving young niece of mine. With thanks and all good wishes.
Fast efficient service. Good quality product.
Well organised site, easy to use and delivery was quick
Super fast delivery and great products! Would definitely recommend.
Lovely backpack, really quick shipping, thank you!
A lovely store that I have only recently come across. Great products & great service, thank you!
Great selection of products and really quick delivery.
Great selection of products and super quick delivery. Will buy from here again.
Great site - received order quickly, and great product. Love the ethos of this company.
Thanks for very nice products & careful packaging. Will buy from there again.
Thanks a lot for your very nice feedback, it means a lot to us :) Hope to see you again soon!
Prompt delivery, on time and a good quality product
Very cute laptop cover thank you 💛
Totem Store is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews