Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Totem store is probably the best shop I’ve ever bought from. I made a purchase and it did not arrive when expected. Niz immediately sent a replacement and was very gracious and sent out a third replacement when it turned out that I had mistyped the postcode and caused the error! Would 100% recommend as not only do they stock fantastic items their customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced.
Very pleased with service, and quality of goods purchased for my grandchild's birthday.
nice item- soft toy. Prompt service thank you.
Good experience
Excellent products and super fast delivery. This is my second order as I have been so impressed with the items. Thank you.
Fast delivery , lovely product at the very best price !!
All good, love my new bottle
Delivery was very rapid - all as advertised, very pleased. Thank you!
Good service; item ordered arrived promptly and pleased with item itself.
Absolutely wonderful service. They sorted out a problem for me over the Easter weekend. Prompt and courteous replies to emails. My daughter-in-law is also thrilled with the baby products. High quality and great service. Thank you Niz.
All was fine
Fast delivery and excellent sale price for my item!
Made order in error - tried to cancel 5 minutes later but no contact until item arrived - Still no response and now have to work out how to rerun item
Would definitely recommend Totem store. Items arrived promptly and very pleased with them. Will definitely shop here again.
Parcel arrived ahead of schedule. Just perfect. Thank you
Very efficient
Good service and good quality.
Very happy with my totem store purchase. All items bought were from the sale, so very good value. Dispatch and delivery as expected. Will come back for more, thanks
Totem Store 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Great product provided at a reasonable price. Quick delivery. Thank you!
Fabulous Plan Toys drum kit. HIgh-quality product, beautifully packaged, delivered speedily.. Thank you!
Easy to order. Delivery efficient and quick. Pretty drink bottle.
Totem Store is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews