Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Excellent communication ,swift delivery and good value. The toys are beautiful and of high quality. My granddaughter will be so thrilled.I will always check Totem Store before making purchases for her in future. Thank you so much!
Often find it hard to find gifts which aren't mass-produced or and seen everywhere or super expensive, but Totem Store very much delivers when it comes to items that look like you put some thought into your purchase. Very refreshing to see! Delivery had a slight hiccup as an item I had ordered was, unfortunately, unavailable. Totem store made sure that I was notified as soon as possible, giving me several options to proceed. I opted for a part refund on this particular occasion, and the refund was issued immediately and they even upgraded my delivery to next day delivery for the inconvenience - which there really was none - especially given how friendly and approachable they are when communicating! Will definitely use them again!
Fast delivery for a free shipping, everything is in order, lovely products at a great price!
I recently purchased some beeswax food wraps amongst other products. Unfortunately a wrong item was sent but this was quickly rectified and the customer service was fantastic. They couldn't have done more to help and they've left me a very happy customer. And the products are lovely!
We didn´t receive anything yet but a tax payment order
Hi there, I'm sorry you are still waiting for your package, we have dispatched your order the same day it was placed and unfortunately because this order is to Germany from the UK, and due to the new Brexit customs process and the pandemic, it takes longer to deliver and new taxes and duty applies. Now having say that, I can see from the tracking number that it says 'With delivery courier', so it should be with you today or tomorrow. It is a shame you didn't contact us before leaving a bad review because we feel like we have shipped your order the fastest way we can and that once shipped, unfortunately is it out of our hands. We would be really grateful if you could revise your rating based on the service and customer service we provided you, not the delivery company. All the best, David
Amazing products and very helpful staff members. Would love to use again!
Really pleased with fast service. Would happily be a repeat Customer in future :)
Fantastic service. Lovely soap. Thank you.
Lovely range of products and amazing customer service.
Received the wrong order, tedious process having to get a replacement. Eventually received the correct order.
Good service and produkt
Prompt delivery, well packed and items as described.
My little one loves the quirky soft toys! Great selection of products makes it hard to choose. Quick delivery too :)
Beautifully designed product delivered quickly and at a fair price. Excellent
Great customer service
Fantastic service
Bought as a present, arrived quickly and well packaged. It smelt very nice through its box but not opened as it was a present.
Quick delivery and the backpack I bought is amazing. Shame that there wasn’t enough stock, I would have bought another bag pack!
A beautiful gift (earrings) that came in a quirky box. Very pleased!
Such a wonderful company with lovely staff!! I would recommend!!
Excellent experience with Totem Store - their website was really easy to use, quality products on offer, and very good communication regarding dispatch. I also appreciated that they could advise you when products came back into stock. Would recommend.
Totem Store is rated 4.73 based on 30 reviews