Totem Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Totem Store
Read Totem Store Reviews

About Totem Store:

Home to natural, eco-friendly and organic products that celebrate design and craftsmanship. Our carefully curated collections include Home & Living, Wellness, Kids, Gifts and Accessories.

reviews@totem.store

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct,

Tell us how Totem Store made you happy
Often find it hard to find gifts which aren't mass-produced or and seen everywhere or super expensive, but Totem Store very much delivers when it comes to items that look like you put some thought into your purchase. Very refreshing to see! Delivery had a slight hiccup as an item I had ordered was, unfortunately, unavailable. Totem store made sure that I was notified as soon as possible, giving me several options to proceed. I opted for a part refund on this particular occasion, and the refund was issued immediately and they even upgraded my delivery to next day delivery for the inconvenience - which there really was none - especially given how friendly and approachable they are when communicating! Will definitely use them again!
Received lovely travel cups really quickly. First of this years' Christmas presents!
Dispatched really quickly and arrived in all recyclable packaging which is great! Great product and at the best price I found!
Perfect and prompt buying experience, chose a boot liner from the online store and it was delivered within days. Very pleased with everything.
Item arrived ahead of time well wrapped.with good communication from the company
Great kitchen cannisters. Good communication, quick despatch & delivery
Great service; very quick dispatch and easy website to navigate. Additionally, I found a product there which was not available at the original website, at exactly the same price!
I'm really happy with my purchase. The items are as good as I expected and they were delivered in a very short time.
Great product and quick delivery!
The umbrella came very quick not looked at it properly cus for Xmas present but dose look a lovely umbrella 😍
I am delighted with items I ordered for my daughters. They arrived safely thank you.
Easy ordering Quick delivery Secure packaging
The product was lovely and we will enjoy playing with it. It arrived very quickle and was well packaged. Very happy.
Granddaughter loves this gift and enjoys the jeopardy!
Bought the yellow bamboo soap dispenser, exactly what I was looking for with a detachable refill bottle.
My granddaughter collects Rhinos and blue is her favourite colour so this was an amazing find, she's going to love it when she opens it on her birthday!
Totem Store 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Fabulous service
Totem Store 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Everything arrived in time. The products are durable and nice. Just what I was looking for! Thanks
Quick delivery, nice umbrella.
Very Happy with the service and the product
Good product, fast service.
Totem Store is rated 4.93 based on 80 reviews