Totally Gifts Ltd. Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Totally Gifts Ltd.

support@totallygifts.co.uk

Unit 32, Caxton PointCaxton Way

Tell us how Totally Gifts Ltd. made you happy

"This company has been dissolved. Don't buy from them and go to CAB if you need to claim your money back! All outstanding debts should have been declared."
"I placed an order and received a voucher for a horse racing day as a Christmas Gift, all very good (if a little slow). However when the voucher came to be used the recipients were informed that the voucher had been cancelled. Researching this I discovered that the voucher provider (Buy a Gift) had been instructed to cancel the voucher and refund the money to Totally Gifts by the finance department of Totally Gifts. There was no reason that this should have been done and I had no communication from Totally Gifts, and no refund from them. Whilst Buy a Gift customer support was exemplary in their response, I have not had any response to numerous e-mails to Totally Gifts. I have now had to start a time consuming dispute procedure via Barclaycard to try to get my money back (and hopefully have Totally Gifts removed as a trusted user of Barclaycard services)"
"if I could give 0 stars I would I ordered an "adopt a penguin" from this sham of a company never arrived and no details from them I went straight to WWF and adopted one from there"
"I think this company doesn't exsist because you phone them, email them, message them, write a letter recorded delivery and you get NO RESPONSE. Even although you know they gave seen the message. I feel they don't even deserve Very Poor. There customer service us appalling and I would never recommend them as a company. Still awaiting a gift now for 5 weeks. Also have contacted Citizen Advice as they are BREACH OF CONTRACT."
"I ORDERED A VOUCHER FOR HORSE RACING. WHEN I TRIED TO BOOK THE DAY GORACING TOLD ME THAT TOTALLY GIFTS HAD DEFAULTED ON MONTHS OF INVOICES AND THEREFORE THEY COULD NOT HONOUR THE VOUCHER. GORACING ADVISED ME TO GET A REFUND FROM TOTALLY GIFTS. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A MONTH TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM, SINCE 24/9/16, AND AS YET NO ONE HAS REPLIED BY EITHER PHONE OR EMAIL. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE."
"They say they will send out your gift within 4/15 days that doesn't happen. We are still waiting on a gift we ordered on the 21/9/16. They do not answer their phone or answer emails you send them to find out what is going on with your order. Very disappointed in their service so far."
"We ordered a gift voucher for a birthday on the proviso that the voucher will be delivered between 1 - 3 working days from order. One week later we are still waiting and the company do not answer the phone or respond to emails. Do they exist or is this just a scam company?"
"Quick delivery."
"I am happy with my purchase at totally gifts. I ordered a birthday present from their website and it arrived quicker than expected. I would recommend them to anyone"
Totally Gifts Ltd. is rated 1.80 based on 10 reviews